• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Ronaldo has been sooo bad, this is why Messi is better. Messi is involved with everything without being greedy, Ronaldo wants all the attention to the point of screwing his own team mates over.

jts

...hate me...
Legit pen. Alonso knew exactly what he was doing.

Shame though. Between an unnecessary red card and Ronaldo choking, Real blew this one.

Wes

venison crêpe
@Marcotti
So if the score doesn't change and Atletico win the rest of their games, they're champions.

Yes Marcotti.

Suen

Fuck off Ancelotti
Fuck off Benzema
Fuck off Bale
Fuck off Ronaldo

Fuck off Barcelona, the dirtiest tax evading pedophile ape club in modern times.

Fuck football. I hate this sport.

untitled-16twsh4.gif

keit4

Banned
Great match. Best Clasico in years. You won't see a match like this in another league (and i'm not talking about the bad refereeing).

Atletico in the first spot!

Razor554

Fucking huge win. GOAT is still GOAT.

Sevilla have won every game in the league since the game vs us a month ago, so they might have a change to upset Madrid some more in 3 days.

Atleti is leading the league. im ded

FootballFan

Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAAHAHAHAH

MESSI IS GOAT

GOAT

Yurt he is Back.

Penaldo and Bench were so good.

/dead

Blablurn

Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron Madrid Cabron

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAAHAHAHAH

MESSI IS GOAT

GOAT

Yurt he is Back.

Penaldo and Bench were so good.

/dead

untitled-16twsh4.gif

Into

Bale was invisible, barely did anything, he is not worth a 10th of what they paid for him.

Ronaldo went invisible mode, the "worlds best footballer" for some awards show/magazine, but in real life, he aint shit. His lone contribution was a penalty that was a freekick at best.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
1st half- HOLY SHIT AWESOME GAME!!
2nd half- BARCA BOUGHT THE REFS!!! CR7'S PK IS LEGIT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom