• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

Can't believe you missed my welcome back post Yurt...

pineapple-express-burger-cry.gif

That clasico match was one of the best matches Ive ever seen.

And that ref destroyed it all!

Ähmm..ahem...did Ramos even touch Neymar? Im serious..DID HE!?!?

Yen

Gotta write an essay about whether TV lost the Vietnam War for America, but some serious procrastination going on. I'm just gonna hand up the lyrics of Fortunate Son in lieu of an essay.

Jarnet87

Were the clasico games this full of nonsense back in the mid 2000s, or have they just recently been full of silly behavior since the Guardiola era?

I remember a few that Ronaldinho played in but everyone was too busy in awe of him to be headbutting/tackling like savages, faking injuries with minimal contact and crowding referees for cards

Were the clasico games this full of nonsense back in the mid 2000s, or have they just recently been full of silly behavior since the Guardiola era?

I remember a few that Ronaldinho played in but everyone was too busy in awe of him to be headbutting/tackling like savages, faking injuries with minimal contact and crowding referees for cards

It's one of those historic derbies in football.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Clásico

3Sixty

Former Newcastle striker Nile Ranger was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage on a Liverpool taxi on Sunday morning.

The 22-year-old is being questioned by officers after allegedly damaging the vehicle, after a row with a taxi driver in the city centre at around 6am.

Most definitely started after Guardiola and Mourinho took over. I don't remember them being quite as violent before that. Some part of me wants to say Busquets and Pepe started this.

coleco

Most definitely started after Guardiola and Mourinho took over. I don't remember them being quite as violent before that. Some part of me wants to say Busquets and Pepe started this.

While Madrid was winning they were very cool and nice, including their fans. Guardiola ended that and they started crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom