• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

kitchen psych

6ac3ef0670d54ad6e68a71f78c32c53a.jpeg

What a great game to watch. Meltdowns on Whatsapp and on the pitch, red cards, goals galore.

Fantastic entertainment tonight.

kitchen psych

Yes guys, Panty called Arnie a kitchen psych in there. It was truly a good moment. Arnie instantly left the whatsapp and committed sepukku in shame, when we finally realized what he truly is.

A KITCHEN PSYCH.

arkon

It kind of makes sense. Arnie likes to talk about food. Food can be found in kitchens. He's also been unerringly accurate with some of his predictions ( united fans hoping for guardiola and ending up with moyes). Psych(ic)

Clegg

Footy GAF always gets weird during Clasico's and degenerates into shit flinging between Barca and Madrid fans.

"My corrupt organisation is way better than your corrupt organisation".

Moozo

I have no idea how people enjoy watching these Divey McRef-fests. None of the penalties were penalties. Anyone who says otherwise is probably a fan of a team who frequently benefits from soft players falling over all the time or only ever watches El Clasico and that's it.

I have no idea how people enjoy watching these Divey McRef-fests. None of the penalties were penalties. Anyone who says otherwise is probably a fan of a team who frequently benefits from soft players falling over all the time or only ever watches El Clasico and that's it.

Of course that must be it. Gazprom forbid that they simply have a different opinion.

Into

A damn fecken' shame we dont have any fans of South American teams, River Plate, Boca, Flamengo, Fluminese, Palmeiras, Corinthians etc on FootyGAF

Clasico does tend to bring the more vile side lol

slash-solo-o.gif

sup guys

guess who's back

MESSI IS BACK

Welcome back Yurt

Walshy

A damn fecken' shame we dont have any fans of South American teams, River Plate, Boca, Flamengo, Fluminese, Palmeiras, Corinthians etc on FootyGAF

Could you imagine how vile this thread would be between River and Boca fans during the derby?

It would be great.

Happy birthday Idiota.

Welcome back Yurt

I'm a life long Gimnasia LP supporter.

Elchele

Fourteen minutes left. :D

So glad today's Clasico delivered.

how old are you? (that's how you ask in english, right?)
feliz cumpleaños!

I'm starting to follow Newell's (the best argentine club). Will probably go to the stadium this season

but yes, we need more people from South America. Salsa pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom