• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

this one?

Godofredo+Pepey+vs.+Noad+Lahat.gif

;)
Woulda linked but on my phone. Ridic

Splatt

What did he say?

I've found the interview on a local site, so the text below is my rough translation

We played against 12 players. Always the same. They don't allow us to play. Maybe they wanted to leave Barca in the title race? I can't hold it all in and be silent. I'm not looking for excuses, but the ref was not up to the task. If Barca had lost, they'd have been out of the title race. After 5 years in Spain, I've figured out how things function here. Since I arrived at Real, I've never seen the ref help us. However, I am confident we will win the trophy in the end.

Sviat, I'm sorry, that avatar really is fucking terrible :lol

I'll try to find a better one tomorrow
unless you want to keep this one lol

Ingeniero

Lol stupid Ronaldo, he can get punished for those dumb conspiracy theories... Just step up your game and tell Bale to fuck off and start playing like a 90mill player ffs....

What a shit futbol weekend, with this shit and Arsenal's assfuck...

dc89

Ramos:
"It's always the same. I didn't touch Neymar. But there's no point talking about it, it changes nothing. Everyone can see what happened today. We could have got something from the game but got nothing.

There are some things you can't fight against. This was pre-meditated".

Ramos lawyer has work to do.

spidye

Happy birthday el topo

Love the heat in this forum. Going to be some fun cl matches un the future. I seriously hope we can destroy the hopes and dreams of some deluded bpl fans

Yeah let's celebrate stamping on someone's head.

Fucking hell.

I think the photo angle makes it look like Busquets did that. I don't think there was a stamp otherwise it'd be all over the post match analysis and caught by the TV cameras. That Messi stamp was legit, but it's also a few years old.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://i.minus.com/iSdwmCBueHmh6.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
[img]http://abload.de/img/slash-solo-ouejls.gif

WOOOOOODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN! Thanks for the heads up, I re-uped the gif again :p
Yyyyyuuuuuuurrrrrttttttt!
SC*MMMMMMMMMM
thnx u daft cunt
Yurt is back! That's the best birthday present ever.
you can thank our dear trigger happy mods for this, I really wanted to be here for you <3 Happy birthday mate!
Welcome back Yurt
Thanks! :D
Welcome back
Thanks!
Sup Yurt. Welcome back
SUP LINETT! Why thank you my Witcher-bro!
3AQmK.gif

and who the fuck are you?
Nice try, everyone knows I'm your alt account.
Welcome back, Yurt!
THANKS BABY!
ARNIEEEEEEEE <3 You fucking kitchen psych
KuGsj.gif

YURTTTTTTTT
THANKS SUPERIOR-RHODES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom