• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Instead of using a yellow and red card in La Liga, referees should be given Sergio Ramos cards. In honor of the man who loves fouling so much they can make one represent a yellow card, while the other a red.

GorillaJu

2i9wnMO.png

cremino

Seedorf has been officially Allegrized

"Galliani told me that he would be happy if we would win with playing bad football, so if we continue to play like we can get a smile on Galliani's face, he joked."

Scum

You don't think xavi is risking the grounds keepers job? The cunt.

Today was his 19th for Real. None for Spain mind you.

Daft git. lol

"Galliani told me that he would be happy if we would win with playing bad football, so if we continue to play like we can get a smile on Galliani's face, he joked."

Oh dear.

Herr K

Banned

Galliani should just fuck off. He's bringing the team down. He should also take Silvio with him.

FuturusX

I love Xavi Alonso. He did magical things for Liverpool. But every so often he makes that last ditch challenge and it can cost you a match. Today Madrid found this out to their peril. That's just how it goes some times.

Madrid played pretty well. But a few Barca players put in a some great performances. There can be no shame really.

Good game.

Salazar

Now Mark Hughes says Crouchy should go to Brazil, following on from Sam saying that Big Andy should go.

Fuck off. The pair of you.

FuturusX

Now Mark Hughes says Crouchy should go to Brazil, following on from Sam saying that Big Andy should go.

Fuck off. The pair of you.

I've no problem with both of them going to Brazil. If they can find good flights, reasonable accommodation and tickets to the matches, I encourage them to go. Nothing like watching the world's best players in person.

Draconian

Nothing like El Clasico to show that for some people in this thread, you have to be mauled by a defender to get a penalty. People complaining about Barca's second penalty instead of Alonso's challenge are beyond me. Also, Ramos self-imploding in spectacular fashion is always hilarious.

sohois

I can just imagine him getting kidnapped.

Imagine forcing that lanky fuck into a van he didn't want to get into.

I can picture their excitement:

"seqüestro que jogador de futebol Inglês gordura, seremos ricos"
"mas amigo, Wayne Rooney não tem cabelo"

I do not speak portuguese

Romour is that wenger told his team he will leave @ end of the season, and told them give it everything!!!

leave with trophy wenger and be happy hahaha

tbh Arsenal won't ever compete with chelsea and city, wenger leaves arsenal becomes a good midtable team i say their fans should be happy about this.

Wenger please!!! get a draw or win against city and you will leave with some respect from chelsea fans

KTBFH

bjaelke

The Reds are lining up a shock move for Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema.

Spanish newspaper Marca reveals Liverpool have made an enquiry about the French international's availability, with Brendan Rodgers wanting to pair him with Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge.

The club would face competition from both Arsenal and Manchester City, however.
ShabbyWelldocumentedCollardlizard.gif

Wilbur

Banned
I'm still awake

I've been sick twice tonight

I'm
Now spooning some bird who also got sick and she's snoring lightly

My boner is pressing into her

Y/n

I got up early to buy tickets to the Chelsea/Norwich game (last home game of the season) and only 10 minutes ago did they announce they were not on sale today after all :/ fucking hell!

He said that this is a good point,that the result is right and this is a sign,he liked the fact that the team showed determination.... he said they could have won (1-2 shots on goal in the match) and he said he's close to the team like the last 28 years

A good point which is literally useless for both Lazio and Milan. "A good point".

And they're still talking about the EL. At this point, just get to the 8th place so we can avoid playing the Coppa Italia in August and win the derby. That's all I ask, I just hope this season ends soon.

GorillaJu

sturridge-suarez.gif

Henderson's little skip :)

That back-heel assist for Suarez is the kind of swagger that I miss from Liverpool. You know a team is ready to compete when they're scoring goals like that.

It was a bit lucky that it was positioned so well between the defenders, but any idea that Sturridge was just hitting it back and hoping isn't giving him enough credit. He knew where Suarez was running.

Yen

That back-heel assist for Suarez is the kind of swagger that I miss from Liverpool. You know a team is ready to compete when they're scoring goals like that.

It was a bit lucky that it was positioned so well between the defenders, but any idea that Sturridge was just hitting it back and hoping isn't giving him enough credit. He knew where Suarez was running.

And Allen was able to drag the defender to the front post so Suarez could tap in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom