• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I'm not sure if Hayter is guilty of phoning in his performances as Snake. But he's definitely guilty of overacting. His started using a much gruffer voice in Snake Eater and it just went downhill from there. He was growling at times during Peace Walker.

I'm not sure if Hayter is guilty of phoning in his performances as Snake. But he's definitely guilty of overacting. His started using a much gruffer voice in Snake Eater and it just went downhill from there. He was growling at times during Peace Walker.

Well I didn't play Peace Walker either, but before that I always felt the over acting was kind of a good fit for the silly ass series it is. I like the silly story, but it's silly.

wedward

I think she requested a ban a while ago.

Also is Ramsey playing this weekend for you?

Ah, too bad.

No, I don't think so. I think he has another week before coming back into the squad. Was still feeling tightness in his thigh.

I am expecting:

------------Giroud
Rosicky Santi THE OX
----Arteta Falmini
Gibbs Kos Per Sagna
---------SZHZZZZ

Clegg

Well I didn't play Peace Walker either, but before that I always felt the over acting was kind of a good fit for the silly ass series it is. I like the silly story, but it's silly.
For the mist part I enjoyed Hayters performance. But I think there was a growing sentiment that he needed to tone it down a bit. I don't think anybody thought Kojima would actually replace him though.

For the mist part I enjoyed Hayters performance. But I think there was a growing sentiment that he needed to tone it down a bit. I don't think anybody thought Kojima would actually replace him though.

That would be bizarre.

Why would Kojima not just ask Hayter to tone it down? And if he did, how pig-headed is Hayter assuming that he refused?

Either way, fuck Keifer Sutherland

Judging by that quicklook, he has about 4 lines of dialogue in GZ

Clegg

That would be bizarre.

Why would Kojima not just ask Hayter to tone it down? And if he did, how pig-headed is Hayter assuming that he refused?

Either way, fuck Keifer Sutherland

Judging by that quicklook, he has about 4 lines of dialogue in GZ
Kojima is a massive movie nut. Maybe he just really wanted a known actor to be Snake?

wedward

Hopefully Lightning is back soon, I don't want him to miss our triumphant ascent into Football heaven.

How are you feeling about Saturday?

I think we need to change up our gameplan. I am worried Wenger is going to try and play the way we always do and Mourhino is going to perfectly counter it like he always does.

Tecmo Deception. the old games were neat.

37663-Tecmo's_Deception_-_Invitation_To_Darkness_%5BU%5D-1.jpg

Yen

Kojima is a massive movie nut. Maybe he just really wanted a known actor to be Snake?
Kojima is good mates with enough movie directors that I'm surprised he hasn't made a film yet. I know he wants to write a novel.

Salvadora

How are you feeling about Saturday?

I think we need to change up our gameplan. I am worried Wenger is going to try and play the way we always do and Mourhino is going to perfectly counter it like he always does.
I think it's going to go the same way as the Chelsea match at home, to be honest.

It'll be dull as dishwater Football with us failing to create many chances and them with 10 men behind the ball.

Drab 0-0. Will feel like a defeat because of our title ambitions.

wedward

I think it's going to go the same way as the Chelsea match at home, to be honest.

It'll be dull as dishwater Football with us failing to create many chances and them with 10 men behind the ball.

Drab 0-0. Will feel like a defeat because of our title ambitions.

I'd like to see us come out and really go after it. Press them high up the pitch and throw everything we have at them in the first 20 minutes.

Or sit back and let them have possession and try and hit them on the counter.

Apparently Sakho voluntarily visists primary schools to teach a bit of French and piss about, and flies disadvantaged kids over from Paris to show them the benefits of going to school

What a nonce beast

Walshy

Apparently Sakho voluntarily visists primary schools to teach a bit of French and piss about, and flies disadvantaged kids over from Paris to show them the benefits of going to school

What a nonce beast
Yeah, he visits all saints in Anfield. My little cousin goes there, he says he goes there quite often too.

Salvadora

I'd like to see us come out and really go after it. Press them high up the pitch and throw everything we have at them in the first 20 minutes.

Or sit back and let them have possession and try and hit them on the counter.

I'd love to see the first, but I imagine that would play into Mourinho's hands.

The second would be my choice. We've shown an incredible ability to soak up pressure this season. Use his own tactics against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom