• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I dont get the title but then I'm not a massive nerd

FUCK OFF

I'm assuming that it is in relation to The Ox telling that racist ref "It was me!" when Gibbs got sent off.

Like how in Spartacus the movie, all of Spartacus' army stand up and say "I am Spartacus"(the romans are looking for the real one but can't find him)

Suen

It's damn hilarious. The worst decision of the game was the Madrid penalty, and they complain lol.
It was a bad decision but not exactly the easiest one to call, Ronaldo should have kept quiet about it though but I understand his frustration. Red card and two pens in an important match screams Barcelona. Cheating your way through El Clasico like you did against City eh?

I do have to admit that Neymar and Iniesta did terrific jobs at showing why they deserved their diving certificates

Divelona.png

FootballFan

It was a bad decision but not exactly the easiest one to call, Ronaldo should have kept quiet about it though but I understand his frustration. Red card and two pens in an important match screams Barcelona. Cheating your way through El Clasico like you did against City eh?

I do have to admit that Neymar and Iniesta did terrific jobs at showing why they deserved their diving certificates

http://s15.postimg.org/pezn3r34b/Divelona.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

lol yeah if it makes you feel better you can blame the ref. How about blaming Benzema for missing easy chances or blaming Ronaldo/Bale for pulling a Ghostzil.

Your team is in the form of its life and still sucked ass and choked. lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sure, the injuries aren't the reason why we lost certain games. But the injuries are the reason why some players are mentally and physically tired, the team not properly working, etc.

And we didn't really collapse or anything. Last season, we gave our best in the league but the squad was not good enough to compete both in the CL and Bayern. This season, we've got more points than at this point last year and are still in the CL. That shows that our squad improved and makes you wonder what we could have achieved without all these injuries. The difference to Bayern certainly wouldn't be this big.
Fair points, I agree!

The Uli empire had a big hand in fucking the league obviously, but before everyone blames Bayern or Guardiola's drugs for making the league uncompetitive, they need to look at their own teams first. Because at the end of the day, Bayern is a team you play twice a year only.

WHY VOLLER U WERE THE CHOSEN ONE :(((((

Divelona.png

The Alonso one was a legit penalty. Ramos was fucked over though by that shit little cunt Neymar. Unfortunately for him, his arm made minimal contact which the Spanish FA will use as evidence that it was a correct decision, and the red card will stand as the alternative would be admitting that the ref made an error.

Funny thing is, while it was an error, it wasn't even really his fault. It was a pretty convincing dive, at pace, with a tangle of limbs and in a position where you'd expect a player to try scoring rather than cheating.

99% of the criticism should be aimed at Neymar, ala Sturridge/Vidic.

arkon

I like how the Ronaldo one is a bad decision but not the easiest one to call when the whole reason he gets it is because he flops in the penalty area. It's like that Suarez lasso gif.

FootballFan

I like how the Ronaldo one is a bad decision but not the easiest one to call when the whole reason he gets it is because he flops in the penalty area. It's like that Suarez lasso gif.

Lol. He doesn't dive anymore m8!!

Did it like 4 times in just that match. Tried to compete with neymar. No chance.

FootballFan

Yet still above your team in standings.

You had referee calls on your side yesterday. That's all.

If that excuse makes you feel better, stick to it.

I would be angry too. Or you could say, Frustrated.

Your team is in the best form in years, chance to make 7 point gap between main rival, playing at home....then choke.

Suen

The Alonso one was a legit penalty. Ramos was fucked over though by that shit little cunt Neymar. Unfortunately for him, his arm made minimal contact which the Spanish FA will use as evidence that it was a correct decision, and the red card will stand as the alternative would be admitting that the ref made an error.

Funny thing is, while it was an error, it wasn't even really his fault. It was a pretty convincing dive, at pace, with a tangle of limbs and in a position where you'd expect a player to try scoring rather than cheating.

99% of the criticism should be aimed at Neymar, ala Sturridge/Vidic.
It's complete bullshit. Even the second one was a soft pen. Alonso ran into Iniesta sure, stupid as hell but Iniesta was clinging and pushing away on Carvajal prior to that and went down as if it was the highlight of his theatrical career when Alonso made soft contact with him. Legit case? Sure. Pen? Arguable, it was soft. Besides what does the ref except? Perhaps next time our defenders should split like Wooden's anus to make sure Cuntalona players don't fall down, though there's always the risk that the wind might do that.

The thing is that I wouldn't even mind if Barca got one pen because of the horrible decision of giving CR7 one but that red card killed the game.

Ya missed my edit, here I'll post it again.

Your team is in the form of its life and still sucked ass and choked. lol

yVA302J.jpg
yVA302J.jpg
yVA302J.jpg
yVA302J.jpg
Oh well let's see

You needed 12 men to win.
You needed us to be one man down to win
You needed two pens to win.
One of our shittiest players scored twice against you and you allowed him to have four other (clear) chances.

So what the fuck are you even proud about? It just further strengthens the fact that your drug-injected club barely manage to stay competitive against big teams these days and still need the ref to bail them out since the Pep era you kitchen psych
panty TM

Suen

Lol. He doesn't dive anymore m8!!

Did it like 4 times in just that match. Tried to compete with neymar. No chance.
Four times in a match is the average number of times (best-case scenario) Barca veterans dive within ten minutes. Football deities knows how many times Barca newcomers dive on average now that Neymar, the best diver in the world, is their role model. Joke club.

coleco

First they get a non penalty to get back in the game, and now it turns out the penalties against them were 'soft'. Words cannot describe they joy of being born and living in Barcelona, and being a football fan for the last five years. And there's so much more to come.

Oh well let's see

One of our shittiest players scored twice against you and you allowed him to have four other (clear) chances.

So what the fuck are you even proud about? It just further strengthens the fact that your drug-injected club barely manage to stay competitive against big teams these days and still need the ref to bail them out since the Pep era you kitchen psych
panty TM

iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif

FootballFan

panty TM

Needed penalties? Neymar was through on goal, about to score like last clasico, not my fault Ramos is a tool.

If you don't want to concede penalties, don't foul inside the box. Or in Barca's case, don't foul Madrid players outside the box.

You can keep talking about the ref like you Madrid fans do every time you lose, but we all know the real reason you're mad.

From guaranteeing La Liga to becoming 2nd and making it a very close race again would suck.

Especially with how amazing Real Madrid is atm, and playing at home, with Pulga there, to lose vs GOAT.

coleco

This season Madrid have gotten 1 point out of 12 possible against Barcelona and Atlético, and the one they got was through armed robbery.

feel

Had about 25 people over to watch the clasico yesterday, good mix of fans from both teams, very fun atmosphere. I find it a shame Neymar dived instead of just scoring and letting the thing continue 11v11 at 3-3, it had been an amazing match until that point.

edit- Ronaldo was terrible :(

Salvadora

Gibbs and the Ox are both going to be available for Swansea.

The FA even overturned the red card decision that led to the mistaken identity.

Had about 25 people over to watch the clasico yesterday, good mix of fans from both teams, very fun atmosphere. I find it a shame Neymar dived instead of just scoring and letting the thing continue 11v11 at 3-3, it had been an amazing match until that point.

Wonder if he didn't trust himself to score.

coleco

Here mate, your tears made you miss the details.

BjglLo6CYAEMek_.jpg

What an utterly fucking shit decision. Both Ox and Marriner shouldn't be available this gameweek.

If it had been JT or another player Chelsea that did it, it would have been "dirty cheating cunts!" "Nail him to the wall" "Typical dirty Chelsea!"

He deliberately tried to cheat, he should be getting 3 games and a clip round the ear, not told he can play against Swansea tomorrow.

I couldnt give a shit about Mariner, people make mistakes and we got the penalty we deserved and Arsenal were a man down (id argue the ref did them a favour by leaving Ox on)

If that excuse makes you feel better, stick to it.

I would be angry too. Or you could say, Frustrated.

Your team is in the best form in years, chance to make 7 point gap between main rival, playing at home....then choke.

I've heard about your kind before.. Trolls was it?

:lol dude some good amount of games are left, you can gloat all you want. I'm confident we'll win both league and CDR. You're welcome to disagree :)

Wilbur

Banned
Wait, so was the penalty given because Ramos was gently stroking his arm and as Neymar went to kick it he accidentally kicked Ramos? I haven't seen highlights yet

oh its above... looks soft to me. The Alonso one was definitely a pen, but don't think that one is. Such a fucking unnatural way to go down as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom