• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it had been JT or another player Chelsea that did it, it would have been "dirty cheating cunts!" "Nail him to the wall" "Typical dirty Chelsea!"

He deliberately tried to cheat, he should be getting 3 games and a clip round the ear, not told he can play against Swansea tomorrow.

I couldnt give a shit about Mariner, people make mistakes and we got the penalty we deserved and Arsenal were a man down (id argue the ref did them a favour by leaving Ox on)

3 games lol

No.

Salvadora

If it had been JT or another player Chelsea that did it, it would have been "dirty cheating cunts!" "Nail him to the wall" "Typical dirty Chelsea!"
Well, of course.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain doesn't have the history of a man like John Terry and there was the whole mistaken identity deal going on at the same time.
Clegg stop using big words that I don't understand
Discussion is just another word for talking.

coleco

BjgMVrwCQAAw_Jg.jpg

It's complete bullshit. Even the second one was a soft pen. Alonso ran into Iniesta sure, stupid as hell but Iniesta was clinging and pushing away on Carvajal prior to that and went down as if it was the highlight of his theatrical career when Alonso made soft contact with him. Legit case? Sure. Pen? Arguable, it was soft. Besides what does the ref except? Perhaps next time our defenders should split like Wooden's anus to make sure Cuntalona players don't fall down, though there's always the risk that the wind might do that.

The thing is that I wouldn't even mind if Barca got one pen because of the horrible decision of giving CR7 one but that red card killed the game.

Oh well let's see

You needed 12 men to win.
You needed us to be one man down to win
You needed two pens to win.
One of our shittiest players scored twice against you and you allowed him to have four other (clear) chances.

So what the fuck are you even proud about? It just further strengthens the fact that your drug-injected club barely manage to stay competitive against big teams these days and still need the ref to bail them out since the Pep era you kitchen psych
panty TM

iL10Uf1QXtHrm.gif

FootballFan

I've heard about your kind before.. Trolls was it?

:lol dude some good amount of games are left, you can gloat all you want. I'm confident we'll win both league and CDR. You're welcome to disagree :)

Where did I say you wont win the league. Probably will. I just said I understand your anger because you went from guaranteeing the league to "I'm confident we'll win it". Imagine what you'd be saying with a 7 point lead.

The thing I love about Classicos is all the interesting and mature conversation it generates.

Also love the way it doesn't consume the thread with endless amounts of shit posting.

Zabojnik

I'll be honest, the prospect of Matri scoring against us on Wednsday terrifies me.

LOOOOOOL, please. He's turned into the italian Gervinho this season. I can't understand how he's missing some of the chances he's getting. He wasn't nearly this shit when he was at Juve. Una roba assurda.

I have concluded, over the course of today, that Peter Gabriel is deffo top 5 20th century musical geniuses.

The original indie hipster.

Where did I say you wont win the league. Probably will. I just said I understand your anger because you went from guaranteeing the league to "I'm confident we'll win it". Imagine what you'd be saying with a 7 point lead.

You understand my anger? That's cool, thank you for sympathizing with me.
What does that have to do with referees giving the game to Barcelona?

Of course Neymar went down as soon as he was touched, maybe Ramos should stop being a fucking idiot and touching him, when he's free on goal. Madrid supporters complaining about the match is hilarious, especially with Ronaldo's penalty that wasn't even in the box.

In short, both of you shut the fuck up and accept your new Atletico Madrid overlords.

FootballFan

You understand my anger? That's cool, thank you for sympathizing with me.
What does that have to do with referees giving the game to Barcelona?

The reason you had the lead in the first place was because you won a penalty outside the box lol.

The ref gifted you a penalty for a dive outside the box. Think about that for a second before crying about the ref. Please.

So Marriner not only showed a red card to the wrong person, he was wrong to show one at all? Yet he still doesn't get dropped.

The judgement on if that ball was going in or not, was ridiculously hard to make. So hard that the Ox being nearly in his own goal couldn't make it and decided to hand ball it as he thought it was going in. Hard to blame Marriner for thinking that too... If he can't tell for sure if it's going in or not it should be a red.

As I said the same thing, with a wrong player being showed a red card, happened in CL a few years ago with a Danish team. The guy who should have had the red ended up not being suspend because of some stupid rules, could be why Ox isn't punished here too?

Edit : just saw it on THEFA.com and apparently it's not.

Suen

Of course Neymar went down as soon as he was touched, maybe Ramos should stop being a fucking idiot and touching him, when he's free on goal. Madrid supporters complaining about the match is hilarious, especially with Ronaldo's penalty that wasn't even in the box.

In short, both of you shut the fuck up and accept your new Atletico Madrid overlords.
No one is defending Ronaldo's pen you blue ape.

http://i.imgur.com/IDzuZy7.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
:lol

Suen

No, but you're acting like it never happened
I wrote twice that Barca deserved a pen. If that's not enough to indicate that Ronaldo's pen was bullshit then I don't know what will satisfy some of you.

Then why are you pretending the ref was paid by Barca when you got the lead from a BS call in the first place...
Because you had two soft pens given to you, one that was clearly a shit decision and we had a red card given to us. The ref screwed you over once with Ronaldo pen, he screwed us over three times. You don't see the difference?

FootballFan

Ronaldo is right...they need to hire a ref that can handle such a deluxe matchup. Not some chump...

Ref made 1 big bad call, giving a penalty for a dive outside the box.

He had huge guts to make big calls. Not many other refs would give penalties to the away team in the Bernabeu, especially in a clasico.

It's a tough job man. Ronaldo should focus on not disappearing for a whole match, not on how the referee is doing.

It's ironic, because without that "shit" ref, Ronaldo wouldn't have even scored lol. Yet he complains about him.

coleco

Ronaldo is right...they need to hire a ref that can handle such a deluxe matchup. Not some chump...

The original ref for yesterday's game was changed to Undiano because Madrid forced it, something that shouldn't have been allowed. He used to be one of Madrid's favourite refs after the cup final they won against Barcelona in Valencia in 2011. Now they lose with him reffing and start crying again. Oh, how unexpected...

Let's not forget this blatant penalty that wasn't called by the same referee last Clásico match.. It's shitty when the game becomes about the referees bad calls and not the game itself. ugh..

vt1mzVd.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Steam screwing up for anyone? Also we should play clubs, right now

FootballFan

Messi after the Clasico:

- Top scorer in Clasico history
- Top assist leader in Clasico history
- First player to have hat trick both home and away in Clasico history

Messi and Moyes, breaking records and making history left and right.

16 goals away from being top scorer in La Liga history. Skipped past Raul and Di Stefano last week.

Still only 26. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom