• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sviat, I'm sorry, you have to live with this avatar until Wednesday because I came up with a brilliant idea. Tomorrow is the derby and to make myself happy and shame you for your Gazprom connections for the next few weeks, you'll get an avatar of our derby winning player. If however we decide to play shit football and lose, you may be a free avatar man under the condition that it's no Schlacke avatar in any way.

Hngg. Go SCHALKEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Thanks Kassu and NFS!! <3
3AQmK.gif

and who the hell takes a penalty like this? Effortless swag

i3g6iojOYCY3M.gif

That should be a perfume commercial.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
&#8207;@ChloeGMoretz Mar 22
Chelsea beat arsenal 6-0?!?! My god &#128561;&#128561;

@ChloeGMoretz 7h
Yesssss @FCBarcelona wins 4-3!!!

Negative_Man.png

I'm so glad she's underage. WOULD NOT IF LEGAL

Salazar

You may have witnessed a man in a green jacket, running like Jordan Henderson with an erection, up and down Oxford St this morning.

Fucking bus delays. Had to absolutely leg it for what seemed like miles.

Fergie

Banned
Welcome back Yurt & Pulga!

Happy birthday Topo!

I wonder what lineup Moyes will chose tomorrow. He's mixed and matched all season with a lot of failure. I just hope the recent wins with a positive lineups gets in his archaic head.

Salazar

I wonder what lineup Moyes will chose tomorrow. He's mixed and matched all season with a lot of failure. I just hope the recent wins with a positive lineups gets in his archaic head.

I laughed when I read "overload the fullbacks" in Michael Cox's thing.

Gonna be mad runs into our box from that right side. Why even cross it. Skin Evra, if he's even there, and bear in on goal.

Fergie

Banned
@physioroom: #Pellegrini confirms #Aguero & #Nastasic will miss tomorrows Manchester derby #MCFC

I laughed when I read "overload the fullbacks" in Michael Cox's thing.

Gonna be mad runs into our box from that right side. Why even cross it. Skin Evra, if he's even there, and bear in on goal.
Navas will destroy Evra, it'll feel like he's back in sunny Spain.

Prandelli has signed a 2 year contract extension making him Italy manager until Euro 2016. Probably for the best, not many other Italian managers available who I see doing a better job than Prandelli has.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thanks Fergie! <3
-

Whatever happened to Bayern's Bundesliga challengers? (Andy Brassell)

we can only win our Scudetto on the 35th game of the season, ffs. Totti pls
Prandelli has signed a 2 year contract extension making him Italy manager until Euro 2016. Probably for the best, not many other Italian managers available who I see doing a better job than Prandelli has.
Good! He may not be the best coach around, but he's classy as hell.
Why even cross it. Skin Evra, if he's even there
Ahahahah fuck

Clegg

Think we're gonna see a lot more of Jones at cb from now on. Give him some time this season and have him ready for next season without Rio and Vidic. He's been p decent the last few games too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom