• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Llama

I thought Shelvey could go on to become a kind of Toure-lite, using his physicality to start from deep and burst past the midfield into attack

This was based solely on his body shape.

What an idiot.

Heh. Shelvey is an odd one. I never really rated him as highly as some Liverpool supporters, but there's definitely a player in there, somewhere. I read a theory that he actually should be wearing glasses because his vision is messed up, and thats part of what affects his game (since he doesn't). Makes sense, to be honest.

Meier

I still think Shelvey is pretty decent despite his horrific first touch. Think he could develop into a pretty good player if he keeps playing every week.

Hitcher.. you've gone too far.

pulga

Banned
i cant wait for it to be 2016-17 and were digging through old quotes to mock those who believed in suso and adnan lawwwl

Well at least you got him back from injuries now, it's hard going through the millions of Clev-God posts and links to youtube compilations of his sideways passes

and holy fuck doicare lol

9jVjGw2.png
Hahaha

i cant wait for it to be 2016-17 and were digging through old quotes to mock those who believed in suso and adnan lawwwl

or all the coming Getafe players from Real Madrid, that Ancelotti desperated wanted to be a thing (Jese, Morata and so on).

Meanwhile we can all go back and look at the glorious posts about the great Lukaku, as he wins Chelsea the third premier league title in a row.

pulga

Banned
its amazing how doicare was doing his "bu- bu- but injuries" shtick way back when

more amazing how many good posters have died along the way and yet he still lives

i wonder what admin moonlights as him lol

I'm losing faith in Suso tbh

Reckon he'll have a decent career somewhere, but he's being outshone at Almeria by some shocking players, and I think he'll struggle to break into our team now that we're well-oiled.

Onto the next hype-machines.

Texeira will win at least 4 Balon d'Ors, and Rossiter will win PFA Player of the Year in 2018

Arnie

The problem is Sterling has set the benchmark so high for a young player that those two can never hope to match it.

On the bus.

Hoping for some form of United result tonight. Fuck them, we're challenging for the league and they're plebbing about near Newcastle or Everton or something.

And that's exemplary backtracking Sal. You should work in PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom