• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 4m
#mufc starting XI vs @MCFC: De Gea; Rafael, Ferdinand, Jones, Evra; Carrick, Cleverley, Fellaini; Mata, Welbeck, Rooney

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 4m
#mufc subs: Lindegaard, Büttner, Fletcher, Kagawa, Young, Valencia, Hernandez

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 4m
TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Fernandinho, Nasri, Silva, Navas, Dzeko #MCFC

Subs not listed yet. Not excited about Demichelis and/or Clichy starting. Less so Clichy.

Salvadora

Szczesny, Sagna Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Flamini, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky, Cazorla, Giroud

Fabianski, Jenkinson, Bellerin, Kallstrom, Sanogo, Gnabry, Podolski

So not dropping anyone then, interesting.

pulga

Banned
The centre forward did not hold back when it came to talking about his rocky relationship with the current Bayern Munich manager. "When he arrived, I reminded Guardiola that he'd never been a great player. I told him in no uncertain terms that Eto'o was the one who would make him win."
Eto'o, who was visibly upset, continued with his tirade. "I did a lot for the club. Guardiola was unlucky enough to have to play me for twenty minutes against Chivas and I scored three goals. From then on, he never had the courage to say things to my face. I didn't want to talk to him until he apologised to me."
The Cameroon player would not accept that a midfielder wanted to give him
lessons on how to play up front. "I told him ten times, and explained it to him at length. Pep wanted to give me lessons on how to be a striker when he was a midfielder. I said to him, 'You're not normal, are you?' The true story is that Pep never respected these things in the world of football."

Read more: Eto'o: "Pep was never a great player" - MARCA.com (English version)

fucking hell eto'o lolololol

i feel slightly alive

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What happened to Negredo? He started on fire but his form has dropped off a cliff the last few months, he's only got one more league goal than Ade.

Manchester derby will be very interesting.

I would be expecting City to win but away from home + Demichellis, never know whats going to happen.

Meier

What happened to Negredo? He started on fire but his form has dropped off a cliff the last few months, he's only got one more league goal than Ade.

He hasn't scored since January I think. Not looked very sharp since he fucked his shoulder up. None of our strikers have scored much as of late to be honest.. really missing Aguero.

Slizz

Ab4nytf.jpg

dBZtby8.jpg

This sport and one of the biggest clubs in the world made Tom Cleverley and Ashley Young into millionaires, just think about that shit for a split second.

Thats got to be the biggest ongoing con in human history.

Wilbur

Banned
I think others would back me up and say there was little to no sarcasm involved in the gushing Cleverley received by United fans in here last season.

Last season? The utterly jokes one where he did fuck all aside score that cross against Newcastle?

Season before was far more promising.

Salvadora

Anytime I've relied on United this season, they've let me down.

In truth, I'd rather City won. Anything to keep Chelsea away from the title.

Plasma

Banned
Szczesny, Sagna Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Flamini, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky, Cazorla, Giroud

Fabianski, Jenkinson, Bellerin, Kallstrom, Sanogo, Gnabry, Podolski

So not dropping anyone then, interesting.

Well the last game was just an accident *rolls eyes*.

Wes

venison crêpe
Normally I can detect sarcasm well but maybe I've had you United fans painted wrong all these years....

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Honestly I have no faith in us even getting a draw, I'll take anything that isn't a brutal curbstomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom