• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Players aren't playing for him, he's fallen out with half the squad, his tactics are archaic and he's signed two players for £65m and can't get the best out of them.

The players just aren't good enough, I dont think you can just point the finger at Moyes anymore.

Another performance which showcased a lack of passion, lack of pace and ....lack of anything really.

Suen

Arse-GAF, we've been a joke club for the past 2 months. What a shitty display, it could have been three points, but nope. We might as well dye our arse blue now.

ATF487

Hmm, Everton/Arsenal at the end of the season could be the decider for fourth

Still think Arsenal will grab it, but it's closer than I thought

Abraxas

We deserved to lose. Weak team, bad mentality, inflexible tactics. Incredible to think we are in a battle for fourth, indicative of a total lack of progress.

How about that young Kallstrom lad though? Bet he hits a decent free kick too.

Wilbur

Banned
Not much to take from that at all. City well deserved it. Season over, just looking ahead to the World Cup and summer now, very little enthusiasm for the rest of it. Even the CL really, Bayern will embarrass us.

What the fuck is it going to take to get Moyes fired? I am so sick of this tactless cunt. Please for the love of god, don't give him a "war chest" this summer. We are going to be fucked for half a century opposed to a season or two.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Not much to take from that at all. City well deserved it. Season over, just looking ahead to the World Cup and summer now, very little enthusiasm for the rest of it. Even the CL really, Bayern will embarrass us.
You can still fight for Europa League spots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom