• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players just aren't good enough, I dont think you can just point the finger at Moyes anymore.

Another performance which showcased a lack of passion, lack of pace and ....lack of anything really.

The players are good enough to get top 4. Moyes isn't good enough. Everyone has regressed under him except de Gea. When a couple of players are off form, you blame the players. When the whole team is off form, the manager should be blamed.

arkon

Christ. The shit results continue. Just lucky we picked up points earlier in the season. Should see us safe. I hope.

GQman2121

Banned
The players just aren't good enough, I dont think you can just point the finger at Moyes anymore.

Another performance which showcased a lack of passion, lack of pace and ....lack of anything really.

Bullshit. They ran away with the league last year and added quality in the summer and in January. It was clearly the brilliance of the old man the entire time, ergo, the blame now shifts directly to Moyes.

Suen

I'm sorry Suen, Roma won, so we have to do the same tomorrow.
You will help Inter. Think about it for a moment, would you have Roma catch up slightly with you or would you rather let Inter get closer to the fourth spot? Regardless tomorrow is the day we slay Juve like we slayed Napoli

#PrayForParma

Arse-GAF, we've been a joke club for the past 2 months. What a shitty display, it could have been three points, but nope. We might as well dye our arse blue now.
Gotta focus on the cup now. If we don't win that then god help Wenger. He will have no excuse.

I'm so sick of this school of thought that wants Moyes to spend all this money and if he fails to get the best out of them, then he should be sacked.

So what happens if he does shit the bed again after all that money spent and another manager is brought in? Are you going to apply that to the new manager? Should the new manager now be afforded the same as Moyes and spend a fuck ton of money as the players wouldn't be his? Probably not. So why should Moyes only get that opportunity?

Zabojnik

You will help Inter. Think about it for a moment, would you have Roma catch up slightly with you or would you rather let Inter get closer to the fourth spot? Regardless tomorrow is the day we slay Juve like we slayed Napoli

#PrayForParma

It really wouldn't be that surprising, considering the form we're in.

Anyway, we could let you get away with a draw, if you could guarantee a win against Roma.

LOL, Neville really fucking hates this Man Utd team. Proper hate. Hate.

Don't blame him

He played over 2 eras, with great players who'd run through a brick wall to win, and with players who were just vastly technically superior to the opposition. Players left when they should have left, and were suitably replaced.

This team stinks of shit, and a lot of it is Ferguson's tbh. Rubbish, lazy, cowardly players all over the place. Many players well past their best, and still declining at an alarming rate. Complete lack of mentality. Shite tactics. Shite signings. No identity. No pace. No intensity.

Cave-dwelling, defeatist manager who inspires fuck all. Empty promises from the main offenders. Rewarding players who try and fuck them over with £300kpw contracts.

Only real bright spot is De Gea, and a good keeper is fucking pointless if he's stuck behind a mix of geriatric morons, and a couple of idiots who use 'commitment' to disguise a complete lack of actuak defensive awareness.

Januzaj will go on to be a good player, but he's not good enough right now to be trusted to provide anything game-on-game.

Home losses come and go and nobody is surprised. That is unforgivable.

<3 it

Jarnet87

What the fuck is it going to take to get Moyes fired? I am so sick of this tactless cunt. Please for the love of god, don't give him a "war chest" this summer. We are going to be fucked for half a century opposed to a season or two.

He showed he could draw up some tactics tonight, they were just completely wrong.

LegoArmo

I swear Arsenal fans in this thread were arguing with me that they would win all of their hard run of fixtures, except the Chelsea game. How's that going?

Jack cw

Lol only 70 fans celebrating Bayerns championship in Munich city... We are too spoiled. Last year were thousands on the street.

PowderedToast

thought top 4 was sewn up but it has suddenly become really open thanks to arsenal bottling it so hard. everton's run in is very tough but i can't see the gunners beating city at this point either, they'll be completely demoralised

Blablurn

BjmqCDCIQAAnTeG.jpg:large

Jarnet87

I'm so sick of this school of thought that wants Moyes to spend all this money and if he fails to get the best out of them, then he should be sacked.

So what happens if he does shit the bed again after all that money spent and another manager is brought in? Are you going to apply that to the new manager? Should the new manager now be afforded the same as Moyes and spend a fuck ton of money as the players wouldn't be his? Probably not. So why should Moyes only get that opportunity?

Then we've wasted multiple years and hundreds of millions of dollars. It's what is going to happen. Moyes is going to spend a shit ton of money, under perform against next season and get the sack at Christmas. Then we'll have to hire an interim manager for the half season and start from scratch. The new manager will come in in the summer and hopefully the players we sign are of quality and to the managers liking, otherwise it's more time and money spent rebuilding the team in his image.

This (Manchester derby) is a perfect example of a game where many of the "important" statistics are totally misleading about the game - the sort of statistics that certain members of this forum seem to deem key!

cremino

Here's one more: United have lost all 4 games against City and Liverpool.

And this:
Edin Dzeko (00:44) scored the quickest Premier League goal by a visiting team at Old Trafford. A Jonny Evans own goal (1:54) for Spurs was the previous fastest in Man United's 3-2 defeat in September 2012.

GQman2121

Banned
Hitch, you waiting for DriveClub? Apparently the director has left.

Lol, Newcastle.

The director of the game resigned or was let go? Either way, that's not good. However, the latter is certainly better for the project than the former. If he just walked away, that's pretty telling imo.

Gaming studio's are taking this downgradeaton thing to an entirely new level/direction.....

Fergie

Banned
Here's one more: United have lost all 4 games against City and Liverpool.

And this:
Edin Dzeko (00:44) scored the quickest Premier League goal by a visiting team at Old Trafford. A Jonny Evans own goal (1:54) for Spurs was the previous fastest in Man United's 3-2 defeat in September 2012.

Keep them coming.

@BarriesView: Everton are 6 pts ahead of Manchester United with a game in hand. They have never finished above the Red Devils in the Premier League. #efc
Most likely will happen.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenal imploding again.

If (and it's a big if) we can win at Anfield, we could be right in the mix again. Even if we lose, Arsenal have a couple of nasty games coming up. It's probably going to go to the last day like it always does.

And this:

They was no OG, it was a disgrace that it got taken off Vertonghen.

jayj306

Banned
I'm not having that this is Ferguson's fault. No way. Declines don't happen this quick. Moyes is shit, and the players have no faith in him. Ferguson got that extra 10% - Moyes has lost that, and an additional 10%.

Salazar

Any United fans want to come and get slaughtered with me

Going to bed. Hope the weather isn't too murky tomorrow.

Signs all over the place saying "This is a working university. Pls respect the peacefulness" and student twats shrieking all through the night.

Suen

It really wouldn't be that surprising, considering the form we're in.

Anyway, we could let you get away with a draw, if you could guarantee a win against Roma.
A win in Rome would be a miracle, god it would help so much.

Where is Timu? Does he only post when PSG win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom