• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
sherwrnj5d.gif

FootballFan

Tevez kicks keeper in the back of the head.

I still remember his "RIP Fergie" thing on the team bus for City. smh.

hahahahaha the keeper got booked for getting kicked in the head.

don't show up next time. please.

Meier

Pirlo is on a particularly hot streak with FKs. Seems he's scored at least 3 or so in the past few weeks if I recall.. hell, maybe 2 in the past week.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Obviously a silly ending to the match bit we could have gone through, 3 amazing chances in the last 10 minutes.

I was very pleased with the performance overall, remember we had 11 players injured and no centre backs. Sandro is still rusty after 3 months out, for a makeshift CB he did a commendable job.

Sherwood always mentions Brendan Rodgers when talking about how the club needs patience(to keep him for next year). Brendan has done his time, he promoted a team to PL and kept them there. What has Sherwood done? Nothing. There is no comparison. Hope he gets fired before the end of the season so the caretaker can have a caretaker.

rvy

Banned
CAN'T SOP THE JESUS TRAIN NOW

Let's see, I'm betting we'll lose a 7 points advantage in the coming fixtures and will lose the league in the last game.

Praise the Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom