• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Into

Just saying man. Juve remind me of Barca 2009 and Bayern now, the other teams in their league shouldn't even bother showing up. Only difference between Juve and Barca09/Bayern14 is that Juve aren't the best team in the world, so it is even more embarrassing for the other teams.

It really wasent meant towards you, Viola fans in general, i dont know why i capitalized the way i did, corrected it

I agree btw with you are saying

And yes that Second Son review thread...jeesh. Glad i am here with you fine gentlemen

The Llama

The best part about this is if Spuds tie it up, it goes to extra time. And I LOVE extra time (when it doesn't involve Liverpool).

3Sixty

Manchester United are monitoring Southampton central defender Dejan Lovren as David Moyes looks to rebuild his back-four.

Stalwart Nemanja Vidic has already confirmed he is moving to Inter Milan on a free transfer in the summer while Rio Ferdinand is out of contract at the end of the season.

Moyes knows replacing the experienced duo will be a key component of the club's summer transfer strategy and Lovren has emerged as a potential target.

---

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...hey-may-be-unable-to-field-a-side-next-season

Into

Manchester United are monitoring Southampton central defender Dejan Lovren as David Moyes looks to rebuild his back-four.

Stalwart Nemanja Vidic has already confirmed he is moving to Inter Milan on a free transfer in the summer while Rio Ferdinand is out of contract at the end of the season.

Moyes knows replacing the experienced duo will be a key component of the club's summer transfer strategy and Lovren has emerged as a potential target.

---

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...hey-may-be-unable-to-field-a-side-next-season

Anyone named Dejan is automatically awesome, because that is also my name, so i am awesome

i7yZuZXfP2do9.gif

What a laser. Pirlo is amazing.

Into

Cant hide the fact that Pirlo has saved our asses in what looks like 2 games now

Cant rely on these free kicks mang, rest of the team needs to step up

Wilbur

Banned
Cant hide the fact that Pirlo has saved our asses in what looks like 2 games now

Cant rely on these free kicks mang, rest of the team needs to step up

You'll wrap up the league soon and be able to rest for Europa

Come on Spurs. I'm no fan of yous, but seeing Lambda's tears will be stunning.

Into

You'll wrap up the league soon and be able to rest for Europa

Come on Spurs. I'm no fan of yous, but seeing Lambda's tears will be stunning.

Unlike Bayern fans, acting all humble, ill just say: Yes, yes we will wrap dat damn league up soon.

We win this phoney tournament we can at least parade that, "Euro Champs"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom