• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then cook it?

or can it

surs.jpg

Arnie

I know I'm late to it but FUCK ME that AVB clip is hilarious.

yesss presss

yessss

yesssssss

RUGHHHG YEEAAAASSSSSS

NOW IS THE TIME

FC Basel sponsored by tradition and Novartis "fans" are not happy in Salzburg and started throwing stuff. Ref sent the players in the catacombs again. Hope the game continues soon.

LegoArmo

I rage quit Ultimate Team a few months ago, but I might be back now with the free packs and coin boosts. Fuck putting real money into it.

Record is 80-20-50 now, a lot worse than in FIFA 13 but that's to be expected (fuck you, crosses).

Meier

Aguero is fairly similar to Suarez, just a lot quicker.

I got Suarez in the free packs and he is an assist machine.

Moved from 4-3-3 to 4-1-2-1-2 last night and in his and Negredo's first game together I won 6-0, think he got 4 assists and 2 goals.

Nice! For the life of me, I am just terrible at using skill moves. Always have been. Not entirely sure I'll get the most out of Kun's high dribbling but we'll see. If I don't feel a huge upgrade, I may try and do my other idea of just selling him (I paid 200k for one with Hunter) and then getting Suarez who is apparently like 80k and Toure who is around 100k.

Meier

I rage quit Ultimate Team a few months ago, but I might be back now with the free packs and coin boosts. Fuck putting real money into it.

Record is 80-20-50 now, a lot worse than in FIFA 13 but that's to be expected (fuck you, crosses).

My record this time around is much worse than FIFA 13 sadly. Not sure if it's down to the system change or what.. mostly I feel like it's because my players are almost always notably outclassed which definitely helps a good bit. Last year I actually got up and won D1 a few times.. this time, I am languishing down in D6. We'll see how these new cards help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom