• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson-Martinez2.jpg

I'm preparing my anus T_T

https://twitter.com/NeoGAFNoContext/status/446738680917803009 lol

The Llama

Yes but

Moyes-Wayne-gif.gif

WAYNE

My favorite part about this is that its only 6 minutes into the match. Says a lot about his "tactics" that he's already yelling and screaming that early into the match!

Speaking of yelling, Rory Smith wrote a great article on the Times about how English people love managers who yell, but how yelling isn't a good thing.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Harry Kane gas done very well recently, I think that's the end for Soldado. He just didn't try, I get that the supply to him isn't perfect but players like Ade and Kane go for every ball whether it's a good one or not, I don't like watching him jog around.

Zabojnik

First Juve match I've missed in fucking ages, couldn't be avoided. Dat Pirlo. We can now be eliminated in peace, unless it's against Napoli.

VIOLA MERDA

Meier

And it all starts again in FIFA 15.

I actually haven't spent any cash this time so I don't mind that too much. On 13, I spent maybe $10 worth of Spacebux although it was all from existing credit. If I was still playing on the Xbox, I probably would have been a little tempted again but I have no cash in my PSN wallet.

rvy

Banned
FFS, if there's any God we won't get Juve.

I'd rather catch AIDS than the Conte in th EL.

pls

pls for God's sake

Kikarian

I actually haven't spent any cash this time so I don't mind that too much. On 13, I spent maybe $10 worth of Spacebux although it was all from existing credit. If I was still playing on the Xbox, I probably would have been a little tempted again but I have no cash in my PSN wallet.
I can never be tempted to start Ultimate team ever. I don't understand why people want to pay £100 when it starts all over again in the next FIFA.

Meier

I can never be tempted to start Ultimate team ever. I don't understand why people want to pay £100 when it starts all over again in the next FIFA.

It drives me fucking bonkers to be honest. I don't have that much fun in the mode, but I used to be a card collector as a kid so I get some enjoyment out of it. I really only have a ton of fun playing clubs but if no one is around, this is my 2nd option.

Kikarian

It drives me fucking bonkers to be honest. I don't have that much fun in the mode, but I used to be a card collector as a kid so I get some enjoyment out of it. I really only have a ton of fun playing clubs but if no one is around, this is my 2nd option.
I only really play Seasons and Career.

Hixx

Updated FUT squad..

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=fJ9r5BoJnKY3O:ps3

Can't believe I spent so much on Aguero. I kind of immediately regretted it. Should have bought Yaya and Suarez or something for the same price. -___- I'll see how it goes.

Aguero is fairly similar to Suarez, just a lot quicker.

I got Suarez in the free packs and he is an assist machine.

Moved from 4-3-3 to 4-1-2-1-2 last night and in his and Negredo's first game together I won 6-0, think he got 4 assists and 2 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom