• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Try watching Copenhagen, a sub top danish team, every week. Now that is painful.

If I was born in a country with a low level league I might have chosen to support a foreign team as first team as well :p

Can't say I'm unlucky to be born in Amsterdam with an Ajax fan as father. Could have easily been born in Venlo with a VVV Venlo supporting father. That would have sucked.

noal

Banned
Congrats barzul.

Hope you enjoy your new job.

I told my boss this week that I had put in an application for another job, which I haven't, and he's gone to ask his superior if they can offer me more money!

I've got a meeting with her on Monday so I need to get my acting chops on!

Meier was right, you Euros would never be able to handle American sports with potential swings of your team being god-tier to awful in any given year.

Edit: congrats Barzul.

Wilbur

Banned
You have so many clubs in London but yet...

At least your bro supports a London club :p

After supporting United and another one, fuck him.

I didn't even know where Manchester was when I started supporting them. Couldn't have told you what clubs were London and what wasn't :lol. United could have been foreign for all I know.

Scum

Congrats barzul.

Hope you enjoy your new job.

I told my boss this week that I had put in an application for another job, which I haven't, and he's gone to ask his superior if they can offer me more money!

I've got a meeting with her on Monday so I need to get my acting chops on!
Dat blackmail. Nice.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I had to sit trough seven years without winning the league but I kept on loving the game

I had to sit through Serie B and years of watching Inter win the league.

I win this by a huge margin.
KuGsj.gif

Wilbur

Banned
I had to sit through Serie B and years of watching Inter win the league.

I win this by a huge margin.
KuGsj.gif

I think the people like Randdalf whose club has been on the verge of disappearing for ages and they might get relegated out of league football 'win' :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think the people like Randdalf whose club has been on the verge of disappearing for ages and they might get relegated out of league football 'win' :lol

I'd rather disappear from the face of the earth than watch Inter win anything

I'm sorry Randdalf

I'M SORRY

I'm sorry

Meier

Seko Fofana goal versus Sunderland's U-21:

HideousVeneratedCrossbill.gif

Honestly looks like it maybe takes a deflection but they didn't mention it on the Twitter account so I dunno. Definitely won't be another camera angle to confirm.

Edit: Just watched the video at 1/4th speed and no, it doesn't. Just a great strike!

Elchele

Honestly looks like it maybe takes a deflection but they didn't mention it on the Twitter account so I dunno. Definitely won't be another camera angle to confirm.

he exists? :lol I just signed him on loan in FIFA career mode in the year 2018

WJD

definitely a deflection

Meier

he exists? :lol I just signed him on loan in FIFA career mode in the year 2018

Yeah, young kid we got from Lorient last year. He is just 18 but is another one of those Patrick Vieira-likened midfielders we've had so many of in recent years in the youth team. We'll see what happens with him.

Elchele

No I was working that night if I remember. Apparently it was brilliant though. I honestly miss the league 1 days quite a bit.

tell me about it
I always used Southampton in FIFA career mode when you guys were in lower division, loved the season without a sponsor in the kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom