• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That's him apologising for the rather libellous claims he made.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=106121033&postcount=1393

From the Uncharted 4 director leaving. Famousmortimer dropped office gossip onto GamingGAF concerning a few Sony studios and seemingly got into trouble for it. He's apologise but I think he's Batigol'd from GAF.
Oh fuck :lol (thanks guys!)
and also reveals the mystery of whose likeness was used for Project Milo

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--CDgEpP2T--/18hghkc233boajpg.jpg[img]

[SPOILER]It was FootballFan[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

At first I was laughing then I cried.

[Spoiler]I'll force him to watch tapes of CR7 and statistically analysis Neymar's season[/spoiler]

[quote="Barzul, post: 106139945"]So my interview went great, they talked like I already got the job[/QUOTE]
YES HUCKNALL! I told you it was just a formality :pp

Edit: CONGRATS DUDE ;)

Man, we really need to win tomorrow in order to not endanger our CL spot.
Can't count on beating Stuttgart since playing near-relegated teams is hard as fuck. They might dish out some injuries too which in turn would diminish our chances of somewhat surviving Bernabeu to zero.

Splatt

Congrats Barzul!

iSppDT9B1jcQp.gif

One day, when I finish my masters degree, I will also be a developer

I hope... :D

Meier

Congrats Barzul!

Starfleets/Meus doesn't watch football any more other than the occasional non-Arsenal game apparently. :(

Meier

Poor Meus, Wenger has killed him.

"when you're not surprised when your team is 2-0 down before 5mins, then its probably time to stop"

I don't think I've even seen him once on FIFA Clubs this year. He got a new job and it ruined his crazy hours but now he doesn't even play on the weekends! :(

Linius

Poor Meus, Wenger has killed him.

"when you're not surprised when your team is 2-0 down before 5mins, then its probably time to stop"

I don't think I've even seen him once on FIFA Clubs this year. He got a new job and it ruined his crazy hours but now he doesn't even play on the weekends! :(

It boggles the mind why you would stop watching football when your clubs stops performing. And hell, we're even talking about Arsenal here. Not some low tier shit club in the second division. I had to sit trough seven years without winning the league but I kept on loving the game. Even though we even missed the title by one goal difference at a given time. You just don't quit football.

It boggles the mind why you would stop watching football when your clubs stops performing. And hell, we're even talking about Arsenal here. Not some low tier shit club in the second division. I had to sit trough seven years without winning the league but I kept on loving the game. Even though we even missed the title by one goal difference at a given time. You just don't quit football.

I lost count

:(

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, I dunno. Every time we lose I feel like never watching football again but there I am back and cumming over Adnan every Saturday

Arnie

If we miss out on the title by one point I'm quitting life.

Meier

City EDS beat Sunderland 6-2. Two games with 6 goals in 1 week. Hiwula got 2 more (18 on the year now apparently) followed by 2 from Seko Fofana including one that was apparently a world class 40-yarder. City's twitter was going nuts about it. Devante Cole got his 12th goal of the year as well. Dat English youth.

Linius

Yeah, I dunno. Every time we lose I feel like never watching football again but there I am back and cumming over Adnan every Saturday

I've been yelling at our players most of the season and at least 75% of the matches I've seen we looked shit and it was unbearable to watch. Yet I'm looking forward to the next game each week :lol

Wilbur

Banned
I've been yelling at our players most of the season and at least 75% of the matches I've seen we looked shit and it was unbearable to watch. Yet I'm looking forward to the next game each week :lol

Because you're top you fucking frube

pls dutchie u r not going on my sofa if u carry on

The Llama

City EDS beat Sunderland 6-2. Two games with 6 goals in 1 week. Hiwula got 2 more (18 on the year now apparently) followed by 2 from Seko Fofana including one that was apparently a world class 40-yarder. City's twitter was going nuts about it. Devante Cole got his 12th goal of the year as well. Dat English youth.

The fact that they call their U21's the "Elite Development Squad" has always seemed completely ridiculous to me.

Linius

Because you're top you fucking frube

pls dutchie u r not going on my sofa if u carry on

I can't deny I love winning the league. But seriously, most of the time we play so shit. We had a run of three or four games in a row at which we won in extra time. One game we were 1-0 down till the 90th minute and by some wonder a 17-year old LB who just came on turned it around and made two goals. We score little goals this season and concede way too easy. But we do win against most of our rivals and we reached the cup finale by a miracle yesterday :p

Barzul

I can't deny I love winning the league. But seriously, most of the time we play so shit. We had a run of three or four games in a row at which we won in extra time. One game we were 1-0 down till the 90th minute and by some wonder a 17-year old LB who just came on turned it around and made two goals. We score little goals this season and concede way too easy. But we do win against most of our rivals and we reached the cup finale by a miracle yesterday :p

Try watching Copenhagen, a sub top danish team, every week. Now that is painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom