• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Apologies, didn't see.

Think it covered most angles on the topic though.

Whole situation has slow motion train crash written all over it.

Yeah, it's a fantastically written piece. Think everything you could hope to say on the subject - short of "you haddock eyed cunt please resign and take fuck off round with you" - is in there.

Feorax

Rumours our game at Palace might be moved to the monday for TV purposes.

Also, looks like it's on it's way.

Bj5MH-RCcAEPcct.jpg

Jarnet87

Evans is still hurt isn't he? I think he just started training again. Our back line is one of the least dependable in terms of staying healthy in all of football. Been this way for years. The only one who can stay healthy is Evra and both Fergie and now Moyes have run him into the ground by overplaying him.

Barzul

Arsenal GAF - who do you think we can buy next season?

For definite, we need to get a much better striker than Giroud, either one who creates space with his runs or an ice-cold finished. Will be very difficult to find.

May need a DM to cover for Arteta getting old and Flamini getting sent off every week. Also may need a CB, but Mertesacker and Koscienly are fine first choice.

RB is another priority, Lasagna may be leaving. I'd like to see us go for Jung or Clyne.

Giroud replacement is priority. Also Arteta replacement, his legs are gone. Can't do a whole season and maintain the pace anymore. New CB, RB and GK also needed. I'd like a LW too, but doubt that'll happen.

Yen

BT is brilliant today. Just showed a great mintage of United's failures and stats to go with it, then an interview with the man himself, chatting rubbish as usual.

Slizz

Fair fucks to Dave, handled that question about the plane with a touch of class.

What did he say? Seems like that'd be the first time hes said something not moronic.

Just want this game to start and finish already. Bring Bayern to blow-up Moyes.

WJD

What did he say? Seems like that'd be the first time hes said something not moronic.

Just want this game to start and finish already. Bring Bayern to blow-up Moyes.

Just said the money would have been better served going towards Fletcher's charity. Considering the amount of things he could have said about it, I think it was a nice touch.

Blablurn

I GOT A TICKET FOR THE BAYERN MATCH

HNNGGGHHGG

what a waste of money

Nice one bro! Really jealous here. Have a good time and make some photos! Maybe you will be the lucky charm ManU needs. Or it will end up like pulgas experience lol. But wish you a nice time. Photos!

Wilbur

Banned
Nice one bro! Really jealous here. Have a good time and make some photos! Maybe you will be the lucky charm ManU needs. Or it will end up like pulgas experience lol. But wish you a nice time. Photos!

Gonna get fucked 4-0 but at least I get to see future signing Kroos in person

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
For all the comments about our plastic fans we have done good this Season, rally happy to see moyes get a standingov action there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom