• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Waddle, jesus christ. Spend half the game saying no United midfielders come for the ball or look for the ball, and then saying Fellaini's looked for the ball all game.

How the fuck is he employed? Fucking christ.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Young pls, this kid is so much better than you

Meier

I fucking finally drop Adnan after half the damn season and months of nothing but 0-2 points and he gets an assist. Fuck you, Moyeseh.

MrKaepora

it5qsWbp7Socv.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Chicha didn't look happy. Time for him to move on I think, I wouldn't mind. He isn't going to get the minutes as long as RVP stays.

Wonderful play by Adnan. Fletch was good, Shinji was good, Mata was pretty good. Not a great performance though.

I think Moyes' management of Adnan has been one of the few good things he's done.

He has looked very sluggish for most of the last 2 months. Spent some time on the bench and he was bristling again today. Keep him fresh and hungry.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I really really hope Adnan doesn't put too much muscle on and keeps his balance. Lovely to watch.
The Ronaldo dilemma.
Chicha didn't look happy. Time for him to move on I think, I wouldn't mind. He isn't going to get the minutes as long as RVP stays.

Wonderful play by Adnan. Fletch was good, Shinji was good, Mata was pretty good. Not a great performance though.
If he goes to Inter too I'll fucking hate you guys till the end of time*

*end of time is when Inter wins something again

Blackhead

Redarse
Januzaj should start every fucking match.

He's not that good defensively, he doesn't have much impact against top tier defences (yet) and the rest of the United team isn't good enough to carry him as United once carried Ronaldo in his early days. Januzaj should not be in United's first choice eleven

Salazar

Grazie

Adnan is terrific.

None of this "good ball in, but nobody in the box" shit we get from Young and Valencia and the rest.

Shinji and Adnan are looking up, finding a player, and sending the ball there.

Wes

venison crêpe
Not sure why my United fan friends are getting particularly excited. We never beat them. Some records are never going to be broken.

Wilbur

Banned
I think Moyes' management of Adnan has been one of the few good things he's done.

He has looked very sluggish for most of the last 2 months. Spent some time on the bench and he was bristling again today. Keep him fresh and hungry.

Yeah, he's done well with him, fair play to him. Gets a lot of flak for youth stuff regarding Barkley as well which I think was unfair.

A win against Villa, no matter how big, is at this point pretty much meaningless.

A win against anyone at this point is pretty much meaningless, unless it's Bayern. Still seventh. Still five points off sixth.

We'll sell him to Atletico when Costa leaves

The Ronaldo dilemma.

Don't worry Yurt. Liverpool take all the actual good players Inter has for bargain-basement prices. We should grab Nagatomo for LB saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom