• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

He's right though. Our CL performance hasn't been flawless and I'm sure United will throw everything at us. We *should* win, but football is also a lot about who *shouldn't* win.

7MHUV.gif

Nicktendo86

I'd love him if he was happy being a sub, but he clearly wants to leave. And I don't think he's good enough to warrant being a starter; he has very little impact on games when he isn't coming on and stretching tired defences.
This just isn't true, he had 10 goals in 11 starts last season. He is very effective as a sub, BT when he starts he also scores.

He doesn't have much impact on the game, that is my issue with him. He only scores goals, but he is a striker and score goals is what he is supposed to do. We have not utilised his potential at all.

Wilbur

Banned
So you'd prefer him to just surrender.

He can't win.

I'd rather he didn't say things like "Old Trafford is not an easy place to come" when we've been beaten 6-0 by our two biggest rivals in a week and lost here to WBA, Everton and Newcastle.

So you'd prefer him to just surrender.

He can't win.

No he can't.

At this point he should just stay quiet.

He can't back any of these claims up. They're all empty and it's laughable. Just say we are going to prepare and attack them, something like that. No more needed.

He said it in his programme notes, words mean very little.

Wilbur

Banned
This just isn't true, he had 10 goals in 11 starts last season. He is very effective as a sub, BT when he starts he also scores.

He doesn't have much impact on the game, that is my issue with him. He only scores goals, but he is a striker and score goals is what he is supposed to do. We have not utilised his potential at all.

Yeah, he doesn't have much impact on the game. He might score a few, and that's because we've usually been of better quality so we'll give him the service. In this Moyes team? Where we're usually on the back foot, struggling to get a hold of the game? He isn't the type of player to help.

Salazar

David McDonnell ‏@DiscoMirror 30s
Moyes on walking out early before kick-off: "I just wanted everyone to know that I'm the manager of the club and you know where I am."

Cringe-inducing. Stop asking him questions, pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom