• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

He's not that good defensively, he doesn't have much impact against top tier defences (yet) and the rest of the United team isn't good enough to carry him as United once carried Ronaldo in his early days. Januzaj should not be in United's first choice eleven

I respect your opinion.

Wilbur

Banned
I fucking love Chicha.

I'd love him if he was happy being a sub, but he clearly wants to leave. And I don't think he's good enough to warrant being a starter; he has very little impact on games when he isn't coming on and stretching tired defences.

Will Man United's run of good form last longer than a week?

Newcastle away could be tough.

We might be able to get a result there but Everton and Saints will beat us.

Time to watch the situation upstairs now. After Bayern knock us out and CL qualification becomes impossible in a couple of weeks time it'll be time for Glazers to make a call.

Time to watch the situation upstairs now. After Bayern knock us out and CL qualification becomes impossible in a couple of weeks time it'll be time for Glazers to make a call.

I still think they'll keep him on. The guy is fucking Teflon-coated. Nothing's his fault.

We'll lose 5-0 to Bayern and he won't get any of the blame from the club.

dc89

Looking at the stats on my phone.

62% possession
0 shots on target
1 shot off target

Yep. That's a Pep team alright.

Wilbur

Banned
I think we'll beat Newcastle. Will definitely lose at Everton. Will probably lose at Southampton. Will horrifically be annihilated against Bayern home and away. Will finish seventh. Will give Moyes another year.

Hixx

C'mon Palace and Arsenal.

ibrvQn1MNa5W8x.gif

COME ON CHELSEA

Chelsea, Stoke wins, draws everywhere else pls

PLS

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible

I hope they sell the team.

I still think they'll keep him on. The guy is fucking Teflon-coated. Nothing's his fault.

We'll lose 5-0 to Bayern and he won't get any of the blame from the club.

As Mr Tate said, it will become a financial decision.

The Glazers want an excuse you imagine. The fans turning on Moyes is the most clear and easiest one, that's terminal. Today's stunt had the opposite effect and Moyes manipulated it well both before and after the game. No way they can say he's lost he fans now and I don't think there's time enough this season for it to happen. Bayern will beat us an everybody expects it to happen, unless it's a complete battering he will be safe from the fans.

So it depends if they have the balls to sack him regardless of that. Fergie will obv be against it and you hear some rumours that they've fallen out. I really really doubt they are convinced enough to give him the transfer funds. Maybe that's what they'll do, give him half the pot and let him hang himself before January. Is 2 seasons without CL football too costly for them? Thats the question I guess.

Hixx

Cardiff

get relegated

lol you already are

but we are too

fuckc
c.padovcmvv[z#;'#'~
B moigf dosdabv
sb bavofoaw pfa
]#ff

fvucj

Status