• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Moyes: "All the players I seem to talk to are really keen to join Manchester United, so lets hope it comes to fruition."

1) Stop admitting to tapping up players

2) He's probably been talking to Osman

3) Just shut up

Wilbur

Banned
Moyes: "All the players I seem to talk to are really keen to join Manchester United, so lets hope it comes to fruition."

3) Just shut up

He actually said that?!

:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL

OH MY GOD

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games

3) Just shut up
Don't worry, I'm sure they all have less than a year on their contracts, or the clubs permission to talk to Man U. Nothing to see here.

Clegg

Don't worry, I'm sure they all have less than a year on their contracts, or the clubs permission to talk to Man U. Nothing to see here.
Maybe.

But he hasn't learned his lesson from last summers embarrassment when he flapped his gob and stoked fan expectation.

Yager

Banned
Neymar ffs there's no need to fly on every single play. By doing that, you usually miss some pretty good chances. PLEASE STOP DOING THAT THANKS BYE

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We can't be friends anymore.

I wouldn't say more downs than ups. The finale was definitely a down though.

I was being nice too. Only episode 5 was truly God-tier.

10153082_10152290422798431_1341955288_n.jpg

My brother (on the right) and his husband -- just married at Hackney Town Hall. Woohoo!
Congrats ♡ Looking good there, I can see the resemblance!

Meier

Is your whole family good looking? please. do you have a sister

Haha, no sister, sorry. The other two brothers (twins) were actually models who traveled around Europe and Asia.. I got made fun of when I was in high school for not being as good looking as them. :(

Palace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom