• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
10153082_10152290422798431_1341955288_n.jpg

Just married at Hackney Town Hall. Woohoo!

Congrats!

Feorax

Chelsea are winning this. Let's not pretend Palace have it in them to get a point.

They'll fall away on 60.

Also, congrats Meier to whoever is in your photo!

Arnie

José Mourinho;106212290 said:
So we're dropping points today. Sigh...
You look rubbish.

Although I've thought that for most of the season and you're top of the league.

Probably win scruffily.

derExperte

Quite nice seeing people who didn't play either of the first 2 Infamous games enjoying Second Son. Felt that they were overlooked a bit, in the shadow of Naughty Dog and SSM. The first 2 Infmaous games are better than any God of War since GoW2. Sucker Punch is a great studio

Good game but with it's share of problems, the normal traversal is more cumbersome than before, powers aren't balanced (second one is op, third not very fun imo) and there's way too little story/too few main missions with not a lot to do on the side and what's there repeats too often. So imo Inf2 was better overall but I agree that it's good that the series gets more attention and I predict many of the shortcomings will be remedied in the next installment.

Chelsea are winning this. Let's not pretend Palace have it in them to get a point.

They'll fall away on 60.

Just like villa and west Ham would.... Cops easily see Chelsea drop points here, look toothless and crystal palace are getting just as many chances. Exactly the kind of match Chelsea would mess up.

Elchele

Hoffenheim showing how to play against Bayern: attack. Our defensive line sucks under Pep, so it isn't that hard to score against us as it was last season

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Chelsea pls win, can't be having Liverpool in on the title

spidye

Hoffenheim showing how to play against Bayern: attack. Our defensive line sucks under Pep, so it isn't that hard to score against us as it was last season

rafinha-van buyten-dante-contento sucks under any manager. has nothing to do with pep

Elchele

rafinha-van buyten-dante-contento sucks under any manager. has nothing to do with pep

we won 0-7 against Barcelona with van Buyten as starter

pls

I'm pretty sure we kept cleansheets after winning the title under Heynckes, while playing Contento and Rafinha as starters

Meier

Congrats Meier.

Wish you all the best for the future.

Haha that's my bro, I added the caveat for others. Sorry for the confusion, I wouldn't be posting on GAF a few minutes later if that was me. :p Today is the first day they're allowing for gay marriage in the UK.

pulsemyne

Swansea are crushing Norwich at the moment. 2 goals for De guzman and both are really well taken. 2nd goal features a great touch from Bony.

Arnie

Swansea are crushing Norwich at the moment. 2 goals for De guzman and both are really well taken. 2nd goal features a great touch from Bony.
Pretty happy for you.

You've played some great football since Monk took over but just haven't got the results. Needless to say you're in my bet today.

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
Haha that's my bro, I added the caveat for others. Sorry for the confusion, I wouldn't be posting on GAF a few minutes later if that was me. :p Today is the first day they're allowing for gay marriage in the UK.
Best of luck to your bro and his partner then.

No luck for you. ;)

GQman2121

Banned
Luiz or Lampard off for Salah in ten minutes and we'll pull this out. We're just missing that next gear and I think it's because we're too slow with three holding midfielders.

And congrats to your bros, Meier. Good looking couple. :)

Elchele

[IMfG]https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/10153082_10152290422798431_1341955288_n.jpg[/IMG]

My brother (on the right) and his husband -- just married at Hackney Town Hall. Woohoo!

Is your whole family good looking? please. do you have a sister

Missed the first half. Hope we can get a goal through now that Stuttgart is decimated. Also the ref. is injured :O

/oh wow, the ref will be replaced by the third official.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom