• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Red

ReflectingAdoredChickadee.gif

Meier

This is my design. Fuck, I love Hannibal.

Looked like a penalty got Palace but I think Cahill got the ball. Actually it looks like the Palace player stepped on the ball and Cahill kicked his foot?

Quite nice seeing people who didn't play either of the first 2 Infamous games enjoying Second Son. Felt that they were overlooked a bit, in the shadow of Naughty Dog and SSM. The first 2 Infmaous games are better than any God of War since GoW2. Sucker Punch is a great studio

Quite nice seeing people who didn't play either of the first 2 Infamous games enjoying Second Son. Felt that they were overlooked a bit, in the shadow of Naughty Dog and SSM. The first 2 Infmaous games are better than any God of War since GoW2. Sucker Punch is a great studio

Just finished my first playthrough today. Fantastic game.

I'm not seeing the resemblance, though I do agree.

And I'd say Sucker Punch is a good studio, not a great one. There's still tons of issues with their games even after 3 installments, most notably the karma system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom