• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

That was fucking hilarious from Casilla. Messi about to lob it over him into the goal. Uses his hands outside the box to save it. Now complains about being sent off.

You just stopped GOAT from scoring, get off the field.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Without going into too much detail, what's going on with the NPC by the Undead Purgatory bonfire and message by a wall saying 'visions of fog wall'?
The message is a lie :p

A leader of a covenant. You have to invade one player and successfully kill him to join it.

He sells some good pyro spells and an Invasion stone.

untitled-4ufks6.gif

faridmon

Chelsea losing? Say it ain't so....

and Espanyol are just useless, I complain about the likes of Norwish and Swansea being useless but Espanyol takes it a lot further than that. I wish they would releagte from the league but ALAS...

always remains Barca's bitch...

Wilbur

Banned
Torres you fucking cunt. Christ why? How the fuck are they losing this? And playing so shit?

Fucking Mourinho. City and Liverpool are now the favourites for the league. It's my worst nightmare.

Linius

and Espanyol are just useless, I complain about the likes of Norwish and Swansea being useless but Espanyol takes it a lot further than that. I wish they would releagte from the league but ALAS...

always remains Barca's bitch...

Nah mate, they did a proper job today. Lots of brutal tackles and dismanteling Barcas play. We downright sucked till the penalty. Though Neymar should have scored earlier in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom