• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-5t2j5j.gif

Linius

What is there to get, lol? If the player stays on the bench he doesn't get sweaty, no need to take a shower after the match. If he comes on, even for a few minutes, he gets sweaty, has to take a shower.

Nevermind.

But what has that to do with me playing FIFA clubs with Bacon and Quiche? Did you quote the wrong person perhaps? :lol

Wilbur

Banned
oh my god if city win they're top with two games in hand

arsenal

i have never asked for anything from you

remember the time i was in year eleven and it seemed like there's a chance that lottie smith would touch my cock

i didn't pray to you, arsenal

remember the time i lost a tenner and prayed that it was in my coat at home

i didn't pray to you arsenal

but now arsenal

i pray to you

end this madness

end this war

do not let manchester city become champions of england

liverpool can fuck off too but you fucked up against them you pushover cunts

do not

let manchester city

become champions

Into

Chelski is good against good-to-great teams which bodes well for Champions League

There is plenty of evidence they are kinda shit when it comes to crap teams, not just this game but others where they struggled or got lucky w

Aka Chelski is the anti Le Arse

This is why football is boss. Twists and turns everywhere.

How many times have we all looked at the fixture lists and just assumed end-of-season standings from there, only for results like this to happen. Christ.

Wilbur

Banned
Daehliiii. They're going down anyway though lol.

Pulis has to be a contender for manager of the season, right? I mean, it should rightly be Brentypops. But Pulis has done wonders there.

But what has that to do with me playing FIFA clubs with Bacon and Quiche? Did you quote the wrong person perhaps? :lol

I will play whenever again. Needed a little break, the last time we played was truly depressing. Get mumble. Get talking. Get winning and bend over for Sharkeisha in the shower.

Scum

Daehliiii. They're going down anyway though lol.

Pulis has to be a contender for manager of the season, right? I mean, it should rightly be Brentypops. But Pulis has done wonders there.

Him or Brenden are getting my vote, regardless.

Elchele

With Thiago injured maybe Pep will start playing Lahm-Schweinsteiger midfield in CL.

probably he'll go with Kroos-Schweinsteiger and we'll get destroyed tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom