• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Torres you fucking cunt. Christ why? How the fuck are they losing this? And playing so shit?

Fucking Mourinho. City and Liverpool are now the favourites for the league. It's my worst nightmare.
Arsenal rising from the ashes today with a donkey hat trick.

#InWengerWeTrust

Torres you fucking cunt. Christ why? How the fuck are they losing this? And playing so shit?

Fucking Mourinho. City and Liverpool are now the favourites for the league. It's my worst nightmare.

Pkxo4wV.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
City are going to murder Arsenal after seeing Chelsea's result, they are going to win the league.

José Mourinho;106217066 said:
So what did he do? I turned off at the 75th minute. Not something I normally do, but that game was really bothering me and I've seen enough of our games to know that when we're in that form, we don't have what it takes to pull ourselves out of it.

They played a poor pass back towards there own goal and he got in front of it but with his back to goal he tried to chip the goalie with his back to goal and just skied it.

Arnie

If we beat Spurs it means we can draw against Chelsea and stay above them in the table.

Fuck knows what's going to happen with City.

iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif

Well in Palace. Well in Pulis. We're gonna struggle to score there if they're as compact and organised as they have been in the last 15 minutes. Must, must, mustmustmustmustmust take advantage tomorrow. pls. Brendan pls. pls.

Fuck off Cardiff

Zabojnik

I'm sure it's a good joke but I don't get it :(

What is there to get, lol? If the player stays on the bench he doesn't get sweaty, no need to take a shower after the match. If he comes on, even for a few minutes, he gets sweaty, has to take a shower.

Nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom