• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

A win tomorrow has now become absolutely massive.

Also means Mourinho won't be able to play for a draw at Anfield, whoch was something I was dreading.

L1NETT

A point away at playoff hopefuls is better than fucking losing. Small comfort. End this season now pls

Saw Nahki scored again :( (take good care of him)

Thanks for Stead though, did alright today apparently!

Bj6OBvuIAAAZ8YV.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
"I always want to play," Paulinho told Globo Esporte.

"I understand the team rotation because that's how it works here, but I am not feeling well or comfortable. I want to be present, I want to play.

"The language is the most complicated thing as I am lazy about studying. I am learning little by little, but I don't understand everything.

"The football language is easier, that's not a problem on the pitch."

Then shut the fuck up. If you can't understand your manager or team mates then you aren't going to be in the first XI.

The message is a lie :p

A leader of a covenant. You have to invade one player and successfully kill him to join it.

He sells some good pyro spells and an Invasion stone.

Cheers. The message has 691 ratings for some reason :s

Gonna invade someone tonight then, hate having NPCs unopen to me. Even poured souls into Intelligence and Faith to get the sorcerers to talk to me.

Flamini starts thank fuck. They'd have been molested from the first minute otherwise.

Massive, massive weekend, all over the table.

K1LLER7

With Thiago injured maybe Pep will start playing Lahm-Schweinsteiger midfield in CL.

probably he'll go with Kroos-Schweinsteiger and we'll get destroyed tho
Remember you are playing Moyeschester United. Your 2nd team would beat us 4-0

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
God damnit Chelsea, can't believe I'm now rooting for a city title win, can't see anyone else stopping Liverpool, their moments is too fierce, they will walk over spurs tomorrow

Fergie

Banned
@ManUtd: #mufc loanees Nick Powell, Kiko Macheda & Michael Keane were on the scoresheet today for Wigan, Birmingham and Blackburn respectively.

@ManUtd: Powell netted a late equaliser for Wigan away to Bolton, while Keane’s goal helped ten-man Blackburn earn a 2-2 draw at Millwall.

@ManUtd: Macheda scored twice in Birmingham’s defeat at home to Bournemouth. Elsewhere, #mufc goalkeeper Sam Johnstone helped Doncaster win at Leeds.
Nice.

L1NETT

Is Southampton the least hated club in the PL?

Right hard to measure that haha. Fulham are a nice club too, have to be a bit odd to say you passionately hate Fulham.

But since their rivals are close to slipping out of the football league, I would say yeah.

tri_willy

liverpool will beat chelsea. victory shall come about when chelsea concede an OG thanks to torres. his last act as secret agent for liverpool :p

velociraptor

Arsenal will lose, hart will get a hattrick. We will bottle it. Hold me salva.

I'm afraid we will get steam rolled.

The Arsenal team is full of professional bottlers.

They should all be ashamed of themselves and docked wages for their terrible 6-0 defeat.

The fact we couldn't beat Swansea at home says it all.

City will rape us.

Is Southampton the least hated club in the PL?

I'd say so

Spend within their means
Focus on youth
Built themselves back up through smart investment
Nice football
Likeable manager and players
Fair few English players
No big rivalry, historic or recent, with any of the big teams
Not a complete non-entity like Fulham

Into

City's attack is way too good for this bumbling Arse side to keep them from scoring several goals

Dzeko is at 5 or so goals in the last 6 games, Yaya is playing well, Silva

Yeah, Arse will get rekt

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Seriously can anyone see anything other than a smashing tomorrow in the spurs game? I can see pool putting 5-6 post them

I'd say so

Spend within their means
Focus on youth
Nice football
Fair few English players
I like Southampton a lot and everything but they have basically been powered by moneybags. Done alot right outside of that too don't get me wrong but I imagine fans of teams lower down the league are very envious that they got the cash injection they did.

Mr Cola

I'd say so

Spend within their means
Focus on youth
Nice football
Fair few English players
They used to dick on us repeatedly over a few years, genuinely hated them

Seriously can anyone see anything other than a smashing tomorrow in the spurs game? I can see pool putting 5-6 post them

I can see us being frustrated in the first 30, the crowd getting agitated and the team trying to force the issue too much. An early goal would be huge. As disappointing as their season has been, they still have a group of players capable of pulling a performance out of the bag.

If I was Rodgers I'd just plant Henderson on Bentaleb, and press him like a cunt.

The Llama

Oh god what a start to the games. Moyes wins which means he'll stay longer and Chelsea lose which means Liverpool are closer to the title. How perfect.

REALLY need City to lose, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom