• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Someone told me Barca was gifted another game? Red card, penalty, rinse, repeat loooooooool

RK2s8hR.jpg

How many minutes until City are in front with 2? I will say 10 minutes.

Arsenal and Liverpool fans thinking they will win the league... This is city's now, it was a 2 horse race.

Now two clubs can sing Viva John Terry. legend.

Isn't Powell an attacking mid/center foward? Moyes doesn't play 10's when everyone is healthy, no future here.

Yeah, but he can play across all 4 attacking positions. In the future I would rather have Januzaj as the number 10, as Januzaj is a creator while Nick is a scorer from there.

pulga

Banned
Honestly it has been happening for years, so who cares anymore?

It's almost getting to that point, really makes one wonder if there's an ulterior motive to all these favorable ref decisions. I mean, two gifted games in a row? loooooooool

tinfoil_hat.jpg

FF can keep posting all the pictures he wants. I felt dirty when we screwed Elche, but seems like he enjoys his team cheating all their way to the title.

Suen

Madrid or Barca fans complaining about the refs make me laugh. Both teams get redicilous decisions all the time. To act like one gets them and the other doesn't is ludicrous.
Yes, but in this case the ref is literally helping Barca to win the title at the end of the season. First the crap in Bernabeu and now the ref helped them winning the game against Espanyol. Ball takes on Neymar's hand (arm?) first and Barca get a penalty. Yeah, keep helping them win the league refs.

phaze

Just came back. What the hell happened Chelsea ? You should do better than do that. Out of the top 3 I honestly would prefer Liverpool to win it.

Let's see how long we will last.

Marc

City's kit is screwing with my head somehow.

Can't believe Chelsea lost, had them as title winners. Looks good for Liverpool to push up higher in the table.

Arsenal are getting rinsed at the moment though, City gonna win this game surely.

Suen

It's almost getting to that point, really makes one wonder if there's an ulterior motive to all these favorable ref decisions. I mean, two gifted games in a row? loooooooool

tinfoil_hat.jpg

FF can keep posting all the pictures he wants. I felt dirty when we screwed Elche, but seems like he enjoys his team cheating all their way to the title.
He proudly celebrates whenever they win through refs, the biggest joke poster in Barca GAF.

Don't worry Pulga, I'm sure Real will get a soft penalty call if they can't score 4 against the might Rayo.
Like we got against Sevilla, right? loooool

jtb

Banned
better to play compact and let City have the ball in our half than to try and match City. will take a fluke goal or three to win though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom