• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

one french donkey for another one

Arsene-Wenger-003.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Rosicky should have been off then.

Both teams look knackered now, after the Chelsea result City are happy with a draw.

pulga

Banned
Pulg and FF why don't you guys take this to whatsapp :lol :lol

I just want him to publicly admit Barca cheated their way to a win today, but obviously the giant manbaby doesn't have the stones to do it hahaha

He hasn't been on there a lot in the last 8 days or so for some reason.

you do realize I have a life outside chatting with a mix of 20something year old boys on an electronic platform, no?

dat retirement, must be pulse pounding

FootballFan

you do realize I have a life outside chatting with a mix of 20something year old boys on an electronic platform, no?

dat retirement, must be pulse pounding

He asked why we aren't taking this to whatsapp, I just said that you haven't been on a lot(at all?) since the clasico. That's all man, take it easy.

And you didn't seem too busy when you were posting pics directly from the stadium before the match. Must have been busy after I guess.

iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif

Should be safe from fourth now, and in a great position to push for the league. Concentration fully on Spurs. Get it done. Make it an incredible weekend.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I just want him to publicly admit Barca cheated their way to a win today, but obviously the giant manbaby doesn't have the stones to do it hahaha
I think you're the only one reading his posts. Watch the games baby.

Watch Arsenal.

Suen

Expected us to lose against City so I'm kind of happy we could keep it a draw but we really needed those three points. Oh well that's the title def. gone then.

time for Bilbao - Atletico. Fuck off Bilbao.

Wilbur

Banned
Atletico, fuck yes.

Decent result. Wish City could have lost it, Arsenal are too far back still I think. But better than I expected.

Plasma

Banned
Very good second half performance from us, hopefully we can push on from this cement a top four finish and win the FA Cup now.

Meier

Well, would have preferred the 3 points.. but we'll take 1. Would have been the first time since the 70s to beat them home and away. Ahh well.

Really should have had at least 2 or 3 goals but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom