• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
ugh... really disappointing to just get a point, even if City totally dominated us first half.

Spurs are bound to get a result against one of the top teams one of these days, right?

pulga

Banned
Yep, just as I said yesterday. Pulga always has to have dat Madridista backup from Yurt. lol.

ring-holder-made-from-a-recycled-egg-carton_5.jpg

I just want him to publicly admit Barca cheated their way to a win today, but obviously the giant manbaby doesn't have the stones to do it hahaha

you do realize I have a life outside chatting with a mix of 20something year old boys on an electronic platform, no?

dat retirement, must be pulse pounding

Wow, you're taking this badly aren't you? I mean you talk about manbaby but you're the one who's been whining and crying salty tears these past few pages

:p

Vard

Well done, Arsenal. Now all up to 'pool to perform well and get the result at Anfield. I like our chances tomorrow.

Wow, perfect day of football for Liverpool. So much pressure on a win tomorrow though.. Brentan PLEASE.

I'm missing at least the first half for some Mother's Day tripe :(

I'm gonna be so preoccupied, I may as well not even be there. Fuck knows when we'll next get such a good chance to challenge at the top. I don't agree with Rodgers that it's a matter of winning it within the next few years if we don't win it this year

I want to see Gerrard lift it. I want to see Carragher beaming in the studio. I want to see Suarez and Rodgers sign lifelong contracts. I want to be back at the zenith. I want it all, and I need it now.

Suen

Saw your posts before but never realized you were an Atleti fan! Nice to have you here, would be nice to see more Atletico fans here especially this season. As much as I don't want you guys to win I'm glad you're doing so well this season, you've made it much more interesting and fun to watch.

will ask Bacon to put you up on the list in the first page.

L1NETT

Gay marriage, Bradford won, Leeds lost (lol), Derby won (Charlton looking wobbly Wilbz), City missed an opportunity, Beers in the fridge

Life tis good.

For now

pulga

Banned
Wow, you're taking this badly aren't you? I mean you talk about manbaby but you're the one who's been whining and crying salty tears these past few pages

:p

please im still waiting for the supposedly grown ass man to accept his team won through cheating today

no shame in it, everyone here in football gaf owns up to it when it happens to their favorite team

edit: yup, no way he's over 30 lol. Has to be a 15 year old ^^

please im still waiting for the supposedly grown ass man to accept his team won through cheating today

no shame in it, everyone here in football gaf owns up to it when it happens to their favorite team

Cheating because the referee gave a penalty? Is it cheating every time a referee gets a decision wrong and the team who won the foul don't complain? Because by that definition then every team cheats.

FootballFan

Ref mistake is not cheating m8.

You won a penalty OUTSIDE the box and claimed barca cheated lol. Where did you own up to it? You didn't because it was a referee mistake. :)

You can cry all you like. Make 30 posts. Messi shut you all up and you disappeared for a week lol.

If it comes down to the final game I'm confident Barca will take La Liga. But I'd prefer Atletico to drop some points on the way.

This year La Liga es nuestra.

Jesus Gil told me that. He still alive. He was cryogenizided, like Walt Dysney. We are going to win the championship in the last match with great suffering. Atleti style.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gay marriage, Bradford won, Leeds lost (lol), Derby won (Charlton looking wobbly Wilbz), City missed an opportunity, Beers in the fridge

Life tis good.

For now

GET IN L1NETT

But his PSN is uck_my_ick! Now come on

pulga

Banned
Cheating because the referee gave a penalty? Is it cheating every time a referee gets a decision wrong and the team who won the foul don't complain? Because then every team cheats.

call it whatever you want, he still won't accept the reality of what happened. it's embarrassing to witness

RED%20ball%20pit%20no%20balls.jpg

Wilbur

Banned

Life tis good.

For now

Yay for the gays and Bradford and derby

Boo for Charlton (although it was against derby)

Fuck QPR

Fuck Chelsea

Spurs winning would be amazing

It would tbf. What a fucking spanner in the works it'd be. I'd cry. We went to West Brom with a great oppurtunity to take advantage of slipups around us, and we fucked it up with a non-performance and ridiculous error. Just cannot let that happen again. Not now. Rodgers pls.

The atmosphere is going to be incredibly tense, nervous and excited tomorrow. I feel sick already.

FootballFan

15 years eh? Exactly how long you've been supporting Madrid and Juve.

Also exactly how long ago they were both in the CL final. lol

What a coincidence. :O

and you have the nerve to call anyone a bandwagon/glory hunter lol.

call it whatever you want, he still won't accept the reality of what happened. it's embarrassing to witness

RED%20ball%20pit%20no%20balls.jpg

Would you accept that Cristiano cheated in earning the penalty in the Clasico? And if we're equating one player to an entire team, then Real cheated to win that penalty? Because if you accept that, then and only then would your line of argument make any sense.

pulga

Banned
Ref mistake is not cheating m8.

You won a penalty OUTSIDE the box and claimed barca cheated lol. Where did you own up to it? You didn't because it was a referee mistake. :)

You can cry all you like. Make 30 posts. Messi shut you all up and you disappeared for a week lol.

I didn't because I was at the game. Or did you forget already? Take your pills. Or not. Im thinking you're actually 14 with terrible short-midterm memory.

Look at my post when we got that penalty against Elche. I said something about Florentino bribing the refs. Why is it so hard for you? Are you going to break down in tears or something if you own up to it? I really don't understand.

nutshell-1.jpg

Linius

This year La Liga es nuestra.

Jesus Gil told me that. He still alive. He was cryogenizided, like Walt Dysney. We are going to win the championship in the last match with great suffering. Atleti style.

I know what it feels like to win a title like that. Ajax did it three years ago against Twente.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a72o4-k7Xq0

Twente came to visit us while being top of the table in the final game of the season. But we took the title home.

Best day of my life as a football supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom