• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

are you mad :lol

Cole should be going as back up because he's been there, done that and has the experience. This should be his very last experience with England, but he should be going. Baines should be going because he's the best English left back in the league, if not the best overall.
Fucking 'el.

The national team should be a meritocracy, not a charity organisation. Gibbs > Cole.

Wilbur

Banned
Fucking 'el.

The national team should be a meritocracy, not a charity organisation. Gibbs > Cole.

Gibbs has had a better season than Cole, but I don't see the point of bringing him when he isn't going to play. Not this time. If Baines gets injured, then I'd rather have Cole there right now. Gibbs never plays for England, why would I want his first run to be in the World Cup?

Immediately after the WC, bring Gibbs/Shaw in. Right now, I'd rather have Cole going as back up.

Damn it.

I can't find the posts. I've asked him to link me.

He's so brilliant. Just came across this on his timeline.

"Luisa Zissman is a 9/10 and that's only because I don't give 10/10's"

:lol

Clegg

Telegraph says United have funds available and that outgoings will follow the incomings.

According to them Vidic, Ferdinand, Kagawa, Hernandez, Zaha, Anderson and Nani are all players we want to offload.

Elchele

Damn, I'm out of money. I have one chicken breast in the fridge and half cornflakes bag for breakfast. Have to survive with that until tuesday

are you mad :lol

Cole should be going as back up because he's been there, done that and has the experience. This should be his very last experience with England, but he should be going. Baines should be going because he's the best English left back in the league, if not the best overall.
He's played 13 matches this season though, Mourinho clearly thinks he's past it.

Baines hasn't been that good this season either, if Oviedo hadn't been injured he probably wouldn't even be playing.

pdjguwq.jpg

I imagine him threatening him with Eden.

Also the guy with the glasses looks like some fucked up version of Dr Cox.

Wilbur

Banned
Telegraph says United have funds available and that outgoings will follow the incomings.

According to them Vidic, Ferdinand, Kagawa, Hernandez, Zaha, Anderson and Nani are all players we want to offload.

Why do we want to get rid of Kagawa :( I understand the rest, but why? He's been well good his last two matches. If we want to get rid of five of our attacking options, that means we have to bring in five attacking options whether that's transfers or youth. Such a drastic clearout is something a fucking league one side does, what are we doing

Scum

CTRL + F "Young".

¬_¬

LegoArmo

Sexy backheel.

I honestly would miss a few of those. Get rid of Nani, Kagawa and Zaha, keep Valencia and Young. Hmm.

Wilbur

Banned
He's played 13 matches this season though, Mourinho clearly thinks he's past it.

Baines hasn't been that good this season either, if Oviedo hadn't been injured he probably wouldn't even be playing.

Azpi definitely deserves his place, but given the choice between having Gibbs or Cole on the bench, I'd go for Cole. Simple as that really.

If we get rid of Kagawa, Nani and Zaha and keep Young and Valencia then that should be a sackable offence.

Elchele

Lol pls.

(I'll paypal you 10 British pounds Stirling to get some food if you like)

I knew choosing Southampton in FIFA was the right choice.
Thank you very much man, but my paypal account is based in Honduras so I can't use the money here in Argentina anyway, I only use it for online shopping

thanks anyway, really!

3Sixty

I knew choosing Southampton in FIFA was the right choice.
Thank you very much man, but my paypal account is based in Honduras so I can't use the money here in Argentina anyway, I only use it for online shopping

thanks anyway, really!

Ah that sucks. Hope you don't die from starvation!

Salvadora

I'm not a paedophile. Ephebophile would be the correct terminology, but I'm not entirely convinced I'm an ephebophile either.
If he is the OP, fuck.

Can't be stanning for someone with an interest in underage girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom