• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...

ibdD1npejq069I.gif

No

No

No

No

The man from my nightmares

Hixx

The amount of ridiculously bonny lasses in Californication really is stunning. This Sascha Bingham character or whatever has perfect boobs.

And now Carla Gugino?

David Duchovny must have the most recurrent blue balls in the history of tv shows.

Also dude looks good for being over 50.

3Sixty

Honestly should bring them both. If Carroll goes over either, Roy's a fucking twerp. I'd bring five strikers tbh, considering a load of them can play out wide. Rooney, Welbeck, Django and the two Southampton lads.

Sterling-Lallana-JRod
Sturridge.

Believe.

Wilbur

Banned
Carla Gugino has some of the most sumptuous breasts I've ever seen

In Sin City I was sitting there, in Writing Adaptations class, full mast, just trying not to jerk in front of everyone so I was slowly grinding it across the metal bit under the table

Hixx

@StanCollymore 15m
"@AlexiLalas: Dude, I was telling folks about Lallana back in 1988 when he was born. Don't see me asking for credit.">MLS=Dogshit. Cheers.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I hate him so fucking much. He's unblocked me now, but I really do fucking hate him.

I already replied to that MLS tweet
dPrJaGc.png

Woah he also unblocked me. Must have deleted all his ignores or something.

Tanc will never unblock me after using that shopped profile photo of him.

subtles

I can't see Lallana not going/starting at the WC, I'm hard pressed to think of a better English AM this season. Carroll over Lambert would only make sense if Hodgson wants/considers the former a more traditional targetman. I'd be surprised if Cole goes after being frozen out of Chelsea for the most part.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
But there is such a thing as the silver focca.

<3 Ravanelli.

I hate him so fucking much. He's unblocked me now, but I really do fucking hate him.

I already replied to that MLS tweet
dPrJaGc.png

called him out on a Juve tweet and he deleted it without replying to me

something about a PL club buying Barzagli and Chiellini in January or something equally as stupid

Wilbur

Banned
called him out on a Juve tweet and he deleted it without replying to me

something about a PL club buying Barzagli and Chiellini in January or something equally as stupid

He's genuinely a whiny fucking arrogant prick. It'd be nice to argue that he's just doing it to get people wound up, but you can tell he actually is like that. Fucking mug.

He's genuinely a whiny fucking arrogant prick. It'd be nice to argue that he's just doing it to get people wound up, but you can tell he actually is like that. Fucking mug.

The complete random attacks on Miles are hilarious. If anyone ever mentions football manager to him, he goes off on Miles... :lol

Scum

The complete random attacks on Miles are hilarious. If anyone ever mentions football manager to him, he goes off on Miles... :lol

Didn't Miles have a go at him once by comparing his stats to those in one the earlier Championship/Football Manager games? lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

it wasn't even a rumour, he was genuinely suggesting they (I forgot which team it was) buy them both.

He's a radio cunt and he's clearly jealous of based Shearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom