• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154647783&pagenumber=

gzdtIVu.png

Shit :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
NaughyGod is cool on twitter

Old Trafford should have designated coordinates, so the crowd could shout, for example, "A1" if a player is in a great position for a pass.

It really is a genius idea. Too often players in great positions don't get the ball because the man with it can't see them.

Proof of concept. Tell me it's a bad idea.
BjmeL3rCEAAWQyj.png

*I told him isn't this basically cheating*

It is a good idea though. All the big teams will be doing it in 20 years.

It's just the natural evolution of the "man on" shout. There won't be lines on the pitch

My most anticipated release by far. MGS is silly and quite cheesy but there isn't really anything else like it.

Ground Zeroes was short but fantastic gameplay wise.

The silly and cheesy stuff is what I like about MGS tbh. Nothing worse than stealth games like splinter cell that takes itself super seriously, despite also being dumb as fuck.

btw, can you guys watch the game live: http://www.futbolparatodos.com.ar/p...quilmes-fecha-10-final-2014-primera-division/ or is just for people in Argentina?

No works fine, I also watched Gimnasia a few times on youtube from here.

3Sixty

The pass was fucking gorgeous. All three of them have to go to the World Cup, I think. Start Lallana in a three. Profit. World Cup winners. I suck off Woy.

I'm really starting to see the possibility of taking both JRod and Lambert (Obviously Lallana is straight on the team sheet).

--

Saw it was my old school pal's birthday on facebook yesterday, so I had a little punt on him to score first against Wigan. Came in

Wilbur

Banned
I'm really starting to see the possibility of taking both JRod and Lambert (Obviously Lallana is straight on the team sheet).

--

Saw it was my old school pal's birthday on facebook yesterday, so I had a little punt on him to score first against Wigan. Came in

Honestly should bring them both. If Carroll goes over either, Roy's a fucking twerp. I'd bring five strikers tbh, considering a load of them can play out wide. Rooney, Welbeck, Django and the two Southampton lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom