• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud

Fabianski, Vermaelen, Jenkinson, Flamini, Kallstrom, Sanogo, Gnabry

KALLSTROMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'm so nervous. Our title ambitions are on the line.

giphyq4z3s.gif

Probably the best squad available. Hope Santi wakes up.

GorillaJu

Game is going to be boring I'm afraid. Mou's best quality is his ability to stifle teams from playing at their best even if it means Chelsea won't be able to score but 1 goal.

Couple that with arsenal's general inability to show up at their best in big games and I think it'll be a dreary affair.

Splatt

Game is going to be boring I'm afraid. Mou's best quality is his ability to stifle teams from playing at their best even if it means Chelsea won't be able to score but 1 goal.

Couple that with arsenal's general inability to show up at their best in big games and I think it'll be a dreary affair.

You just reminded me of their 1st game this season, uuuughhhhh, if the match today is anything like that one, kill me now...

phaze

Chelsea need a win to foster their chances of remaining at the top against City. It may force Mou to take a more offensive stance, especially if the game will stay a draw into the second half.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If this is going to be a good game then Arsenal need to score first and early, I don't see this happening

Feeling flat going into this. It's difficult to see us winning the league with our fixture list. Chelsea will be just one of several large hurdles to get over in the next few weeks, so in many ways today's result may not even be indicative of anything

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
God damn Michael Owen is so devoid of everything, such a bore to listen to

Mr Cola

Deserved that for the fucking woeful Giroud finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom