• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
ifkOrAPdYNzUk.gif

yes, it's gonna be 503 Service Unavailable for United.

Innit annoying when your hair and stubble are at the ideal length, but you know it will only last a week max

Draw>>>>>Arsenal>Chelsea

If we fuck up at 3pm, I'll caress Rodgers' face at a velocity of 100mph

The day-to-day at Celtic must be soul-crushingly dull. Nothing to fight for, nobody to fight with, nothing to worry about.

They must be in a kind of purgatory, just waiting for Rangers to get back into the SPL and put a bit of spark back into their existence and semi-relevance, which is copdependent on Rangers.

edit: fuck's sake

Ask the mods to aim well.

Blablurn

Jack. If you read this. I kinda want Ground Zeroes.

Story Spoiler:
A bomb in her vagina? Rape?
Will buy for 10 bucks in the future. Or maybe even less.

GorillaJu

Jack. If you read this. I kinda want Ground Zeroes.

Story Spoiler:
A bomb in her vagina? Rape?
Will buy for 10 bucks in the future. Or maybe even less.

I think it's in her vag. There is that reference in MGS1 where Meryl says women have more hiding places than men.

Timbuktu

This Sturridge quote today give me the feels

Guardian said:
“When we were at Chelsea together Fernando Torres would always say: ‘Liverpool is amazing,’ always,” the 24-year-old recalls. “Yossi Benayoun was the same. They both said it was the best club they had played for and that the fans will make you feel amazing."

The nostalgia must killing Torres right now.

Zabojnik

:O I hope you're kidding. He joked about how fast and loud he talks to someone who was interviewing him earlier today since they couldn't keep up writing notes and asked to record him.

Meier's the last person I'd suspect of being racist. I mean he's ginger for pity's sake!

It takes a special kind of arsehole to be a ginger racist.

I was totally not joking.

Juve vs Benfica would be a hell of a EL final, hope it happens

Yes, hell is right.

LTWheels

From doing a bit of reading this morning, seems like Coady has come on leaps and bounds on his loan to Sheffield. Seems to be our most successful loan.

Maybe we don't need to spend money on another DM in the summer.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I hope we play Adebayor and Chadli together tomorrow, fuck Soldado. Harry Kane should be ahead of him now.

Just realized this:

Tuesday: Schlake (H)
Saturday: Stuttgart (A)
Wednesday: Madrid (A) CL
Saturday: Wolfsburg (H)
Tuesday: Madrid (H) CL
Saturday: Bayern (A)
Tuesday: Wolfsburg (H) DFB cup
Saturday: Mainz (H)

We're already dead. We should just say CL was fun while it lasted and concentrate on securing our CL spot in the league.

Clegg

Watching that De Gea video and I'd forgotten some of the saves he made in his first season. The one against Newcastle was especially good. Shot with power from about 8 yards out, bouncing up and he still this it over the bar.

He's gonna miss him when he gets fucked off by Moyes.

Salvadora

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud

Fabianski, Vermaelen, Jenkinson, Flamini, Kallstrom, Sanogo, Gnabry

KALLSTROMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'm so nervous. Our title ambitions are on the line.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I guess with Ramires suspended there isn't too much to worry about from Chelsea's CMs, surely Flamini would be playing otherwise.

Salvadora

I guess with Ramires suspended there isn't too much to worry about from Chelsea's CMs, surely Flamini would be playing otherwise.
Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Matic, David Luiz; Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard; Eto'o

Luiz in midfield.

Hopefully we'll merk him.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Navas wears size 6 boots :O

Thats kind of incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom