• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

3-0 hahaha

Wenger :(

pen.gifwru2i.gif

jesalr

Top, Top Top!

That's also crazy racist :p

Well, Gibbs will get that rescinded, but will Oxlade-Chamberlain be given any sort of ban now? Can he be banned post-game?

A ref did this in Champions League a few years back against Aalborg. The positive side is that you will get the suspension cancelled then!

WE WANT YOU TO STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, ARSENAL WENGER WE WANT YOU TO STAY

Blackhead

Redarse
Oh wow blessed chaos on the pitch lol.

P.s. can we get the calls going again for officials using video replay to make key decisions like that

Marc

Oh fuck, at first I was like yes Hazard scored for my fantasy team... just remembered I have Gibbs!

You bastard ref! You utter bastard!

Suen

Well let's just drop the title challenge already. Winning the FA cup and a CL spot should be our priority now. I thought we could still challenge for the title, especially with Chelsea losing to Villa (although City still has some games to play) but yeah, we are shite against the big ones.

Top, Top Top!

That's also crazy racist :p

Well, Gibbs will get that rescinded, but will Oxlade-Chamberlain be given any sort of ban now? Can he be banned post-game?

There's no chance Gibbs stays banned, and Ox gets away with it. That would be incompetence beyond Marriner being a joke.

jtb

Banned
practically identical to the Liverpool game; keep giving the ball away in midfield with the full backs pressed too far up the pitch, constantly getting turned in by pace on the flanks

Batongen

Banned
Uh oh Had is not going to be a happy man today :(.

3Sixty as you spend most of your time in here instead of the utopia, am I correct in guessing you won't come today?

Game is going to be boring I'm afraid. Mou's best quality is his ability to stifle teams from playing at their best even if it means Chelsea won't be able to score but 1 goal.

Couple that with arsenal's general inability to show up at their best in big games and I think it'll be a dreary affair.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom