• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

It was me
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

itwasmetokvw.gif

Feorax

Probably for the best Lightning isn't here...

Our GD advantage is only +8 now. Don't want too many goals for Chelsea here.

Lol, beaten.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This is the best early kickoff of all time.

Deep down, Arsenal are just like Spurs.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Not since the early days of believe fc have I seen a red card given to the wrong person, even then it took the persuasive powers of wooden to get his sent off

jesalr

There's no chance Gibbs stays banned, and Ox gets away with it. That would be incompetence beyond Marriner being a joke.

No chance Gibbs will be banned, but there's probably some stupid FA rule that means that since a card was handed out for the incident, that they can't give a post-game ban.

Jarnet87

Mourinho Chelsea is best Chelsea. Stamford Bridge is a fortress again with the added benefit of referees going absolutely mental there.

Meanwhile at Old Trafford were giving away points.

Why Fergie why.

Marc

Can Ox get retroactively red carded?

I always remember they can only rescind stuff when its a case of mistaken identity, sure its in the rules to get a decision already made reviewed.

So it should be reversed, dunno how fantasy teams will see it though.... *shakes fist*

Clegg

The mistaken red card may take away from the fact that after 16 minutes Arsenal were already 2-0 down and were being opened up so easily. Was a definite end cad but just given to the wrong man.

Arsenal are just so weak in these big game situations.

Suen

Horrible passing. We can't even put three passes together before giving it away to Chelsea. It's very embarrassing to watch this.

wedward

The mistaken red card may take away from the fact that after 16 minutes Arsenal were already 2-0 down and were being opened up so easily. Was a definite end cad but just given tomnthe wrong man.

Arsenal are just so weak in these big game situations.

Everyone realizes how shit we have been.

Nobody has forgotten that.

jtb

Banned
also can we PLEASE end this Oxlade-Chamberlain experiment in midfield experiment? don't know why anyone ever thought it was a good idea, IT'S NOT. FUCK YOU WENGER.

dc89

It's just another hammering for Arsenal against a top 4 rival.

City 6-3 Arsenal
Liverpool 5-1 Arsenal

They just can't perform in the big games. They just collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom