• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

It's just another hammering for Arsenal against a top 4 rival.

City 6-3 Arsenal
Liverpool 5-1 Arsenal

They just can't perform in the big games. They just collapse.
That should feel awfully familiar to you since you just can't perform in Europe.

dc89

"May I have your attention please.
May I have your attention please.
Would the real Oxlaide-Chamberlain please stand up.
I repeat would the real Oxlaide-Chamberlain please stand up. We're gonna have a problem here"

Blablurn

I wonder what kind of Starting 11 we will see today. I think Pep is going with Lahm as LB and, Martinez as CB and Schweini, Kroos as DM.

Marc

Why does Flamini not play any more, Arsenal always look so much more solid in midfield to have someone who actually talks and not afraid to get stuck in a little. Its the biggest weakness of Arsenal and Wenger keeps exposing his own team with it.

Pls no. Despite his weird XI choices he's doing a great job this season at Parma. He's needed for stability plus he probably wants to manage Milan after Seedorf.

It is just amazing that i see him as an upgrade over Wenger these days.

I personally want Allegri/Spalletti

GorillaJu

I wonder what kind of Starting 11 we will see today. I think Pep is going with Lahm as LB and, Martinez as CB and Schweini, Kroos as DM.

I hope Muller gets sent off for Lahm waving his penis around in front of the fans.

Tbf their penises look almost identical.

Blablurn

I hope Muller gets sent off for Lahm waving his penis around in front of the fans.

Tbf their penises look almost identical.

ibaGod372XALmS.gif

Why does Flamini not play any more, Arsenal always look so much more solid in midfield to have someone who actually talks and not afraid to get stuck in a little. Its the biggest weakness of Arsenal and Wenger keeps exposing his own team with it.

because you are seeing the difference between a world class tactician who sets up to counter his opponent and a manager who suffers from dementia.

Barzul

It is just amazing that i see him as an upgrade over Wenger these days.

I personally want Allegri/Spalletti
You want Allegri at Arsenal? Good thing you don't get to pick our next manager. I'd rather Klopp, Ancelotti, Conte, that caliber of coach. Coaches that have actually won shit.

Linius

Just saying.

Man City don't have the experience, but they have performed it decently!

They dropped out in the groupstage every time till this season. No experience isn't a good excus with the kind of players and money they have. There's no excuse for City not being able to beat Ajax two times in the groupstage. Also PSG is in the same boat and see how they' re doing ;)

qindarka

Banned
Only Chelsea can lose this title. :( Although ... Liverpool-GAF, I still believe.

I''ve given up on it after Villa. City will be three points ahead with superior GD if they win all their games in hand and we cannot stop the Liverpool juggernaut, due to meet them at Anfield as well.

Hixx

@FootballFunnys 3m
Referee: "Gibbs, you're off!" Ox: "But ref, it was me!" Ref: "be quiet Walcott, or you'll be off as well"

iOFDY3EGYr41N.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom