• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Llama

what was wrong with Killzone anyway? I enjoyed it. It wasn't the best game ever but the campaign was entertaining.

I played it and beat it, but honestly the campaign story was all over the the place. I never had any idea what was really going on.

Stop talking about us winning the title pls Sky

Don't wanna be disappointed with 4th :(

9 points from our next 3 games, anything less is failure.

@Willkiller, stolen assets from indie devs who can't afford to fight them as well.

i can't even recall ever reading a review for a game. like, since the Spectrum days. i'm really not an informed consumer when it comes to videogames, i still see them as a distraction. shit, i bought a 360 in 2009 and i had no idea you needed Live to play online.

Meier

51V5n3XX4sL.jpg

The War on Drugs - Lost in the Dream

Listen to this album, folks. Linius knows where it's at.

Manchester United
Gameplay - 2/5 - tedious
Graphics - 1/5 - ugly players
Music - 3/5 - 20 times
Online - 1/5 - please cancel the twitter account
Multiplayer - 5/5 - fun for everyone

Overall - 2.5/5

Manchester United
Gameplay - 2/5 - tedious
Graphics - 1/5 - ugly players
Music - 3/5 - 20 times
Online - 1/5 - please cancel the twitter account
Multiplayer - 5/5 - fun for everyone

Overall - 2.5/5

It was always going to struggle when Miyamoto left and was replaced by Denis Dyack

edit: Boyd banned for 3 matches. Good, dirty cunt.

wtf, seems like the I:SS reviewers were given copies of the game without the Day 1 patch applied which adds a bunch of side-content and imporvements on boss fights/graphics

How the fuck did Sony manage that? Its like putting out a weakened team in a CL final :p

Messi

wtf, seems like the I:SS reviewers were given copies of the game without the Day 1 patch applied which adds a bunch of side-content and imporvements on boss fights/graphics

How the fuck did Sony manage that? Its like putting out a weakened team in a CL final :p

It's kind of funny. Will the reviewers change the scores?

arkon

Don't most of you already know whether or not you are going to get a game before the reviews?

Definitely. I don't pay attention to any reviews. Half these names that people throw out mean nothing to me. Sessler? Jeff? No idea.

Meier

Definitely. I don't pay attention to any reviews. Half these names that people throw out mean nothing to me. Sessler? Jeff? No idea.

I think that must be Jeff Gerstmann (sp) from Giant Bomb. Sessler is Adam Sessler from TV in the past. But I am with you -- if I want to play a game, I'll play the game. Couldn't care less about the reviews unless they all just savage it and then I'd probably take pause and read some GAF impressions. I don't visit other game sites in general, why would I care about their reviews?

LTWheels

Liverpool 5/5 - entertaining gameplay going forward with comical bugs that rear from behind. You will be in for a treat either way. A next generation experience compared to its contemporaries from this young exciting development team.

Borrusia Dortmund
Gameplay - 5/5 - free flowing and exciting football and charismatic manager
Graphics - 5/5 - beautiful stadium and Hummels
Music - 5/5 - amazing atmosphere
Online - 5/5 - fuck Bayern
Multiplayer - 5/5 - loved by all

Overall - 5/5

bjaelke

Liverpool 5/5 - entertaining gameplay going forward with comical bugs that rear from behind. You will be in for a treat either way.

Rodgers: "When on the ball we want to play with that charisma and arrogance."

Rodgers: "Without the ball we want to press and suffocate
our opponents.
"

arkon

I think that must be Jeff Gerstmann (sp) from Giant Bomb. Sessler is Adam Sessler from TV in the past. But I am with you -- if I want to play a game, I'll play the game. Couldn't care less about the reviews unless they all just savage it and then I'd probably take pause and read some GAF impressions. I don't visit other game sites in general, why would I care about their reviews?

Yeah. I usually know what I'm after and am more than happy to purchase stuff based on developer's past track record, gameplay details etc. If it's an unknown developer then I'll read impressions either here or at one or two other places just to get a feel for the game and if there are any elements that'd potentially annoy me to the point I'd not bother with the game. Has worked just fine so far.

Clegg

Hi football gaf, how has your day been? Mine hasn't been so super. The high point was my coco pops for breakfast and the low point was having a plastic rod shoved up my urethra. It's the recipe for a bad time. Just thought I'd share.

Goodnight.

Fulham
Gameplay - 1/5 - Dull, monotonous, no flair
Graphics - 3/5 - beautiful stadium location, manager looks like a 60s cartoon character
Music - 1/5 - dismal atmosphere, fans seem to treat matches as a chance to see the other team
Multiplayer - 0/5 - nobody gives a damn

Overall - 1/5

arkon

Hi football gaf, how has your day been? Mine hasn't been so super. The high point was my coco pops for breakfast and the low point was having a plastic rod shoved up my urethra. It's the recipe for a bad time. Just thought I'd share.

Goodnight.

Fuck. What happened? Examination? Or just for fun?

GorillaJu

Borrusia Dortmund
Gameplay - 5/5 - free flowing and exciting football and charismatic manager
Graphics - 5/5 - beautiful stadium and Hummels
Music - 5/5 - amazing atmosphere
Online - 5/5 - fuck Bayern
Multiplayer - 5/5 - loved by all

Overall - 5/5

Hahahahahaha daaaaaaaamn

I love it

GorillaJu

MGS4 was the reason I bought a PS3 instead of an X360... so it wasn't that I bought a system for one game, but I did make my decision on which system to get based on one game. Not quite the same thing but close.

The Llama

Not exactly the same, but I only bought a PS3 because I wanted a bluray player and because I could get a 60GB model new for $400 (I had never owned a PS1 or PS2 so I wanted the BC).

Sony are kind of fucked after Infamous comes out

People are getting seriously bored of Uncharted, Killzone and God of War. Even Gran Turismo hit a brick wall with 6, and I think people will have had their fill of Infamous after SS

Save us, The Order.

GorillaJu

Goodnight.

Been there, done that my friend. Been dealing with a screwy prostate since I was 18 or so. Of course it all came on after I started having sex with this one girl. It was probably just because the sex was a bit rough or perhaps its because my posture is shit and that can affect it, but I had to take all kinds of tests and medications because doctors all thought I had chlamydia. I've had the rod up the urethra and the fingers up the butthole a few times. :(

Sony are kind of fucked after Infamous comes out

People are getting seriously bored of Uncharted, Killzone and God of War. Even Gran Turismo hit a brick wall with 6, and I think people will have had their fill of Infamous after SS

Save us, The Order.

How does this equate to Sony being fucked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom