• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

That's such bullshit. Put all the trust you want in a team, if you send them out with the wrong tactics time and time again, this is the result.
Eh, I don't think so.

Tactically Wenger has made mistakes against the big teams this season, but that doesn't account for the utterly idiotic individual mistakes that have led to such big score lines.

Scum

Fuck, El Clasico. R. Madrid to win. Bale hattrick.

Titanfall is so good I've actually prestiged it. Got bored of COD way before I ever did that.

It's no Halo 3, but it's the best thing since.

WJD, pls. I want a pointless argument where I can use the words, "trollololo" and "Xboned". No good if you're having fun. :<

Glad you're enjoying it. :p

jtb

Banned
Might be stating the obvious, but Winterburn says Wenger has expressed his absolute fury in the dressing room that the players haven't performed when he's put real trust in them.

Right on too, it's not all on Wenger's head.

I wonder what's going on with our full backs? every single big defeat this season, both full backs were caught out of position at suicidally high positions up the pitch in the opening five minutes of the game and couldn't get back in time when the midfield was pressured and gives up possession with only the center backs covering. Gibbs, Monreal, Sagna and Jenkinson are all good players but there seems to be a collective failure, whether it's organizational or communication-wise, when it comes to starting these games because the Chelsea game played out exactly the same way the Liverpool game did and it's bizarre when we've seemingly fixed this problem only for it to happen again.

Dunno how much of that is down to Wenger and how much of that is the players not listening to his instructions. Personally, I think not starting Flamini was a huge huge mistake; Ox, Rosicky, and Arteta is an incredibly flimsy midfield 3 and if you're going to rely on them to recycle possession to those full backs, then you're setting yourself up to get countered again and again.

Linius

Titanfall is so good I've actually prestiged it. Got bored of COD way before I ever did that.

It's no Halo 3, but it's the best thing since.

I'm going to dive in next month. It's been a while since I invested some time in a shooter.

If you guys don't let Vitesse win the league then Putin will be forced to invade to protect Russian interests.

Lol, they lost again yesterday.

cremino

LAZIO, #starting11 (4-3-3): Berisha; Konko, Biava, Novaretti, Radu; Gonzalez, Ledesma, Biglia; Candreva, Perea, Keita.

Klose, Dias and Marchetti are injured

SHarris78

Its almost that time again when those of us who have no interest in La Liga, have interest in La Liga !

Really looking forward to the match, hope it doesn't suck as big games so often do.

Blablurn

LAZIO, #starting11 (4-3-3): Berisha; Konko, Biava, Novaretti, Radu; Gonzalez, Ledesma, Biglia; Candreva, Perea, Keita.

what a surprise

101031-03.gif

cremino

CATANIA Andujar; Gyomber, Rolin, Bellusci, Biraghi; Izco, Plasil, Lodi, Rinaudo, Monzon; Barrientos, Bergessio.

JUVENTUS (3-5-2): Storari; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Padoin, Isla; Osvaldo, Tevez. All. Conte

LAZIO bench: Guerrieri, Strakosha, Mauri, Felipe Anderson, Pereirinha, Lulic, Kakuta, Onazi, Cana, Cavanda, Postiga.

MILAN Bench: Coppola, Gabriel, Robinho, Saponara, Birsa, Muntari, Zapata, Taarabt, Bonera, Emanuelson, Balotelli, Zaccardo.

Milan line-up vs. Lazio (4-2-3-1): Amelia; De Sciglio, Rami, Mexes, Constant; De Jong, Essien; Kakà, Poli, Honda; Pazzini.

Would've liked to see Balo and Pazzo play together from the start. Oh well.

cremino

Milan line-up vs. Lazio (4-2-3-1): Amelia; De Sciglio, Rami, Mexes, Constant; De Jong, Essien; Kakà, Poli, Honda; Pazzini.

Would've liked to see Balo and Pazzo play together from the start. Oh well.

Seedorf must be mad...Constant,Amelia, Essien and Mexes starting, Honda as a winger and Taarabt on the bench

Seedorf must be mad...Constant,Amelia, Essien and Mexes starting, Honda as a winger and Taarabt on the bench

I don't understand why he insists on playing Kaka every game. He's been completely ineffective as of late. Should have started with Poli on the right, Honda in the centre, and Taarabt on the left.

Portugeezer

Looking at the lineups, Real Madrid look so strong.

But Barca will try to bore them to death then score.

So you never know how it will go.

Looking at the lineups, Real Madrid look so strong.

But Barca will try to bore them to death then score.

So you never know how it will go.

I think Real Madrid part as a clear favorite this time, which I´m actually not ok with being an Atletico de Madrid fan, but with this matches, you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom