• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

It's a joke.

wtzgU.gif

Suen

God can't wait for the Clasico to start. The night belongs to us Madrid-GAF. Neymar will regret joining a declining team. The future is white.

AncelottiSmoke.png

WJD

Titanfall is so good I've actually prestiged it. Got bored of COD way before I ever did that.

It's no Halo 3, but it's the best thing since.

bjaelke

Real Madrid starting XI vs Barca: Diego Lopez; Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo; Alonso, Modric; Di Maria, Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo.

Barca starting XI vs Real Madrid: Valdés; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba; Xavi, Busquets, Cesc; Neymar, Messi, Iniesta.

Real Madrid starting XI vs Barca: Diego Lopez; Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo; Alonso, Modric; Di Maria, Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo.

Barca starting XI vs Real Madrid: Valdés; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba; Xavi, Busquets, Cesc; Neymar, Messi, Iniesta.

No Alexis. Unjustifiable.

(unless he's injured or something)

Salvadora

Might be stating the obvious, but Winterburn says Wenger has expressed his absolute fury in the dressing room that the players haven't performed when he's put real trust in them.

Right on too, it's not all on Wenger's head.

Mastadon

Banned
Might be stating the obvious, but Winterburn says Wenger has expressed his absolute fury in the dressing room that the players haven't performed when he's put real trust in them.

That's such bullshit. Put all the trust you want in a team, if you send them out with the wrong tactics time and time again, this is the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom