• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently there are journo's saying Moyes is meeting the board this week to discuss transfer targets. But the meeting is set to take place after the City game. So if we get hammered the topic of discussion may change somewhat.

'Who've you guys got lined up? Koke? Griezmann? Carvalho?'

'Klopp'

Tc91

10014647_10150546393739953_96312950_n.jpg

i am so nervous

Why?

Madrid are gonna win.

Salvadora

I still really like Crouch. Still has the honour of saying the funniest thing I've heard a footballer say

Interviewer: Peter, what do you think you'd be if you weren't a footballer?
Crouch: A virgin.

It's pretty much true too.

Look at Stephen Merchant's trouble with the ladies, and he's relatively known.

L1NETT

Welcome back (again) Pulga. How long are you visiting this time :p

---

Grant Holt doesn't deserve to be playing Prem football. Bloke makes Giroud look like Maurice Greene

LTWheels

Buying ffx for the vita was a good idea. Runs extremely well on it and looks good on the screen as well. Hope they release xii.

Turok_TTZ

I expect Real Madrid to Crush the Farsa Infidels.
I had the same expectations last time but I didn't think (should have seen this coming though )Carlo would gift them the match.
imo that is farsa's only chance: Carlo has to mess this up in some fashion.

And right now I am not confident in Carlo setting us up for the win damn it!
Pls don't screw this up Carlo. pls don't gift them the match like last time ffs.

and play varane, pepe x ramos is a recipe for disaster. one of them will be sent off or one of them will gift mehssi or nerman a free run against diego. exposing yer own gk is what those two idiots do best :facepalm:

Benz has high chance of playing but from what I'm hearing, he is not 100%. Really hope he does not aggravate that knock he has.
Assuming we play with attacking intent, we got this. which is why I doubt it will happen. Carlo never ceases to disappoint me.

I'm fucking sick of these whores calling themselves Copenhagen players, I swear half of the overpaid cunts deserves to get the shit kicked out of them. Only positive thing was Cornelius goal... But it says a lot he has to do that himself out of nothing. There's no crosses, no fight, no nothing. Just a bunch of players who don't give a shit anymore.

LTWheels

one of those few moments where you think: Square Enix still got it.

Yeah. The world has some magic to it and is fun to explore despite 10 being linear. Really shows up how soulless and dull 13 is in comparison. Interested in playing 10-2 at a later date. Always heard good things about its combat.

Doing HD remakes of old games and having them be 100 times better than the new ones makes me think they don't.

Can you skip cutscenes in FFXHD? It stopped me from completing it on PS2 :(

Nope, no skipping. Being able to suspend or play whilst watching tv is a godsend.

bjaelke

I'm fucking sick of these whores calling themselves Copenhagen players, I swear half of the overpaid cunts deserves to get the shit kicked out of them.
Missed a huge opportunity today given Aab and Midtjylland's losses. Oh well, hope we can capitalize on it.

Yeah. The world has some magic to it and is fun to explore despite 10 being linear. Really shows up how soulless and dull 13 is in comparison. Interested in playing 10-2 at a later date. Always heard good things about its combat.

The combat is the only good thing to be said about X-2 sadly.

Scum

one of those few moments where you think: Square Enix still got it.

Square Enix ain't got shit. Still a pathetic excuse of a company. 8yrs and waiting for FFvsXIII FFXV.

I still really like Crouch. Still has the honour of saying the funniest thing I've heard a footballer say

Interviewer: Peter, what do you think you'd be if you weren't a footballer?
Crouch: A virgin.

That's was brilliant from him.

Elchele

That explains nothing though. Why were his methods working until January, and then failing so badly now? Its not like they sold all of their players in the Jansfer window (u luv it)

This is a freakishly bad run, similar to us after we won the League Cup 2 years ago.

Have teams got them sussed out?
Is Hyypia making the wrong decisions suddenly?
Have the players lost their motivation?
Are they missing chances?
Too many injuries?

Lewandowski basically built this Leverkusen last season, after Dutt destroyed what Heynckes had built before. Hyypia just continued to use what Lewa built, but after a time of not adding anything new, the team started to regress. Like when Rodgers left Swansea.

dat Volland

OHHHH.... OHHHHHHH RAY HUDSON? BEIN SPORTS?? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah hes gonna be commentating again this year, almost positive.

Jesus that guy is so rude and inconsiderate too, he keeps interrupting his fellow commentator the whole game. So annoying.

edit: Yeah, Ray Hudson is that guy's name, just confirmed it

Lewandowski basically built this Leverkusen last season, after Dutt destroyed what Heynckes had built before. Hyypia just continued to use what Lewa built, but after a time of not adding anything new, the team started to regress. Like when Rodgers left Swansea.

There's regressing, then there's falling off a cliff. You'd expect there to be a few wins peppered among the losses and draws, but nope. This goes beyond my Sami surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom