• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

It doesn't matter La Liga GAF, the match of the week is tomorrow at Ennio Tardini. No amount of percent will help Rafa.

MPW

Elche.

Penalties outside the box are normal.

Real Madrid.

lol and what happened last week in barca vs espanyol?

clear pen not given to madrid at nou camp

barca got two pks awarded to them at the bernabeu and madrid went down to 10 men

barca gets more ref help than others, simple as that

iFk5tC6jil1O9.gif

iYMKuGZx5XSCz.gif

FootballFan

lol and what happened last week in barca vs espanyol?

clear pen not given to madrid at nou camp

barca got two pks awarded to them at the bernabeu and madrid went down to 10 men

barca gets more ref help than others, simple as that

You can blame the ref, but if I was in your position I'd blame my team for being so shit.

But everyone sees things differently, so I respect your opinion.

Dark Rider

You won like 9-0 in the first leg and are playing a broken Klopp Dortmund..you are going through to the next round even with Madrid B.

La Liga is definitely not over. Look at the fixture list for all 3 teams. On paper, it looks like it really could go to that last game of the season.

There is still 18 points left to get.

Just a 3 point difference from top spot (which acts as 4 points). These two weeks will be the test for Atletico, tough champions league matches and a top spot to hold on to.

Dortmund is 90% done, one away goal and it's in the bag, easy.

We are effectively 4 points behind in La Liga so if Atletico and Barcelona doesn't drop any points before they clash then a La Liga title will not happen, we have 5 matches left and we are waiting for TWO clubs to drop points. One of them dropping points is not likely yet you want to convince me to hold my breath for BOTH to drop points? because BOTH dropping points in the next 5 matches is our only hope.

not happening :(

If that's the price that has to be paid, so be it.

iLrhM3IW8sqoI.gif

edit: Fuck.

dat fatherly love

Suen

Bologna, you can do this. Just two more goals. If only Diamanti was left...

edit: YES KONE!!!!!!!! NOW RESIST BOLOGNA!!!

FootballFan

nah.
we had an awesome year with the quadruple and we are now the fastest Meister in the history.

even if we lose against United it would not be the end of the world. there's always a next year

Bayern gaf calm down please.

Did you see my post not that long ago? About Pep always drawing away in CL?

Here:

Barca CL with Pep:

08-09(Treble season): Away to Wisla Krakow? 0-1. Away to Lyon? 1-1. Away to Bayern? 1-1. Away to Chelsea? 1-1.

09-10(semis): Again, 2 away draws in CL group, 1-1 vs Stuttgart in first knockout round, 2-2 in quarters in London vs Arsenal.

10-11(CL winners): AGAIN, 2 away draws in group stage, lost 1-2 vs Arsenal in London, then shakhtar became the first team to lose at home in a CL knockout match vs Peps Barca.

Pep plays it safe away. Same old same old.

Well, when Pep pretty much won the league in 2009, the rest of the la liga games:

Barcelona 3 – 3 Villarreal
Mallorca 2 – 1 Barcelona
Barcelona 0 – 1 Osasuna
Deportivo 1 – 1 Barcelona

Please calm down BayernGAF.

The treble is still on, but only if you don't end up facing GOAT.

TeddyBoy

I know, but momentum is so important at this stage. We showed to a degree that we can recover from setbacks after the City/Chelsea away games, but dropping points tomorrow would be tough to get over tbh.

We'll see. I was shitting myself before the Tottenham game and we came out fast as fuck. Hopefully we get the same tomorrow. Did those Agger injury rumours turn out to be true? Think Sakho is a better option for tomorrow, but we can't really drop Agger or Skrtel given our form. And Sakho's match-fitness must be in the shitter, been over 3 months since he played I think.

The momentum lost would be pretty big, but like you said, the players picked themselves up before and they'll do so again if they need to.

We always start fast at Anfield, away games not too much. I don't think we'll need to start quick tomorrow, but if we did we could probably get the crowd against West Ham since they were booed off against Hull even though they won. West Ham also look pretty safe right now 10 points above 18th so hopefully their players are in full holiday mode already.

I checked the physio room and the Premier League website, neither mention anything about a possible Agger knock, Sakho was in a lot of training pictures though and Agger wasn't perfect against Spurs either. Might have just been some twitter speculation as well.

Suen

This is why no ref gives you any penalty Moratti. Because they know you won't fucking score them anyway.

Inter pls

Mazzari pls

noal

Banned
Bayern GAF, please stop being bashful.

I am more than happy about the first leg performance but there's no way that United are winning next week.

Once again you will control the match and at this moment in United's rebuilding I would take a draw or a one or two goal defeat. This would be a lot better than I thought going into the tie so I wish you all the best and hope for a good game and that we are all mates after. Cunts.

BTW; I beat Bayern 3-2 in the CL final in FM after being 3 nil up...

...In 2036! Four times in a row; this is the future baby, suck it!

Suen

Wow can't believe what I just saw.... Acquafresca you fucking turd. You could have scored the winning goal and given your team three points

Bayern GAF, please stop being bashful.

I am more than happy about the first leg performance but there's no way that United are winning next week.

Once again you will control the match and at this moment in United's rebuilding I would take a draw or a one or two goal defeat. This would be a lot better than I thought going into the tie so I wish you all the best and hope for a good game and that we are all mates after. Cunts.

BTW; I beat Bayern 3-2 in the CL final in FM after being 3 nil up...

...In 2036! Four times in a row; this is the future baby, suck it!
Its gone past bashfulness, just straight up concern trolling it feels like now.

Suen

Fear not Inter for Captain Vidic will save you next season. Vidic, a Moyes reject. Doesn't get any lower than that.

spidye

Bayern gaf calm down please.

Did you see my post not that long ago? About Pep always drawing away in CL?

Here:

Well, when Pep pretty much won the league in 2009, the rest of the la liga games:

Barcelona 3 – 3 Villarreal
Mallorca 2 – 1 Barcelona
Barcelona 0 – 1 Osasuna
Deportivo 1 – 1 Barcelona

Please calm down BayernGAF.

The treble is still on, but only if you don't end up facing GOAT.
good point. I had a feeling he always tries to play it safe at the away games.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm just following the traditional rules for following a team, meaning that I have to hate all the other local teams. In this situation it is known as the 'M69 derby'. You know a rivalry is crap when it's named after a road.

:lol

The Brighton - Palace one confuses me. I know it's due to a fight four hundred years ago or something, but seriously, it's like an hour and a half away.

Clegg

OK.

Tomorrows Telegraph says City will sign Fernando and Mangala from Porto.

And tomorrows Times says City are plotting a "huge investment" in Suarez.

Wilbur

Banned
I've recorded it. Seen all the goals already, but I'll watch it when mummy's done with the voice.

God I could feel my love wavering a bit when he was doing nothing, but Shinji's back baby. Gonna be heartbroken when he leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom