• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

from all the possible photos, Pierre-Emile decided to upload the one where he's destroying Mölders

7bdf59a4bcf511e38f430002c9549d8e_8.jpg

<3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bale scored? So that's 18 goals and 15 assists this season?

That ape might be worth it after all.

TeddyBoy

It was always likely that we'd be playing catch-up again tomorrow, but Christ, today's results have piled the pressure on. Every single match is fucking terrifying. I keep flitting between imagining where we'd stand if we won our next 3, and worrying about losing tomorrow.

Even if we lose tomorrow Hitch, we should have the same attitude, win every game. Go out with that mentality and see where it leads. Even if we lost tomorrow, we can still make our own destiny by winning all our games.

Go for the win against City, go for the win against Chelsea. The Liverpool way!

K1LLER7

United game on Sky Sports 1. Mata, Adnan, Shinji link-up was lovely.

Rooney needs to play similarity to Hernandez. Make runs behind the defence, stay out of the #10 position.

Hernandez has 41 goals in 81 starts. Good record.

FootballFan

Götze:

Goals: 11
Assists: 10

:(

That's still pretty good. Pep rotates more and the scoring is probably much more spread out than at Barca/Madrid.

Goatse is the youngest of the 3 though, turns 22 soon. Neymar turned 22 last month. Bench is 24, turns 25 soon I think.

Even if we lose tomorrow Hitch, we should have the same attitude, win every game. Go out with that mentality and see where it leads. Even if we lost tomorrow, we can still make our own destiny by winning all our games.

Go for the win against City, go for the win against Chelsea. The Liverpool way!

I know, but momentum is so important at this stage. We showed to a degree that we can recover from setbacks after the City/Chelsea away games, but dropping points tomorrow would be tough to get over tbh.

We'll see. I was shitting myself before the Tottenham game and we came out fast as fuck. Hopefully we get the same tomorrow. Did those Agger injury rumours turn out to be true? Think Sakho is a better option for tomorrow, but we can't really drop Agger or Skrtel given our form. And Sakho's match-fitness must be in the shitter, been over 3 months since he played I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom