• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I've recorded it. Seen all the goals already, but I'll watch it when mummy's done with the voice.

God I could feel my love wavering a bit when he was doing nothing, but Shinji's back baby. Gonna be heartbroken when he leaves.
You can just watch Coutinho instead.

Mata picked Moyes over daddy Mou who begged him to stay ok

Mata was a bench warmer, he was unwanted. These two players are wanted by other better clubs. You have to go look in Copenhagen for players, that's more your league. Cornelius for 10 mil is a bargain. Or what about Claudemir, the Brazilian Cleverley?

Wilbur

Banned
Mata was a bench warmer, he was unwanted. These two players are wanted by other better clubs. You have to go look in Copenhagen for players, that's more your league. Cornelius for 10 mil is a bargain. Or what about Claudemir, the Brazilian Cleverley?

Claudemir is a legend. I'll always remember the winner vs real in the second round of the CL <3

Yeah, no way they pick us over City, but we should at least match the bid innit. Shows intent. Get them in a room with Woodward and #anythingcanhappen

City moving on Suarez would be absurd and is undoubtedly bullshit.

They don't have a problem scoring goals.

What is absurd is Arsenal going for Suarez. City don't have trouble scoring no, but would it surprise anyone if Real is coming in for Aguero in the summer? Dzeko is solid, Negredo is also decent, but they could quickly be in the search of a new forward. Not that I actually think it will end up happening, but could see them trying.

With tonight´s win we have mathematically guaranteed a spot on next season´s CL play-off and it would take a complete disaster for us not to end on the 2nd place (and a direct entry to the group stage) since we are 11 points ahead of Porto, who only plays tomorrow, and with 15 points to be played.

Wilbur

Banned
I wonder who Real will go for this summer. Best value for money would be Aguero I think, considering the prices Suarez and he will be, and he's younger. Falcao is gonna be crocked forever and he's nearing 30.

Salvadora

What is absurd is Arsenal going for Suarez. City don't have trouble scoring no, but would it surprise anyone if Real is coming in for Aguero in the summer? Dzeko is solid, Negredo is also decent, but they could quickly be in the search of a new forward. Not that I actually think it will end up happening, but could see them trying.
BRBHhOZCcAAPPEk.jpg

Like you said, City moving on Suarez (if they even would) would be dependant on a very high profile transfer of Aguero to Madrid. City are under no obligation to do so. And even if they did, it's unlikely with FFP coming up that they would approach Liverpool. There are much bigger priority areas for them, and I'm sure Pellegrini knows that.

Wilbur

Banned
With tonight´s win we have mathematically guaranteed a spot on next season´s CL play-off and it would take a complete disaster for us not to end on the 2nd place (and a direct entry to the group stage) since we are 11 points ahead of Porto, who only plays tomorrow, and with 15 points to be played.

Delighted for you guys. Always had a soft spot for Sporting since we signed Ronnie, and one of my managers at work supports them too. Look forward to playing you in the CL next year when we win it in May.

Fry

City won't go for Suarez unless Aguero is drifted away by Real. And if Real can't get Aguero they'll try to get Suarez.

Needless to say he'll probably be a big target for the top teams this summer, this is why we need to win the title.

City won't go for Suarez unless Aguero is drifted away by Real. And if Real can't get Aguero they'll try to get Suarez.

Needless to say he'll probably be a big target for the top teams this summer, this is why we need to win the title.

Pump the CL money into his wages. £500,000pw.

Clegg

He could still leave even if you win the title. I don't think success guarantees anything.

Ronaldo left right after we won the league and reached the Champions League final.

Fry

He could still leave even if you win the title. I don't think success guarantees anything.

Ronaldo left right after we won the league and reached the Champions League final.

Yeah I know, but these are very different cases. Suarez wants success and if he has it with Liverpool, he doesn't have a reason to leave. If we win the title, we'll get better and we'll get in the Champions League. No player would have a reason to leave and no player would have a reason to not want to join Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom