• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Kompany is such a boss. English is like his third language or something. I wish I was as clever :(

Adam.

Fucking hell.

Ref must have had a bet on no cards to be shown.

Adam and Lampard should have been in the book. Lampard got off with three fouls.

Kikarian

How empty was City's stadium "today". Imagine they want to increase the capacity by 20,000.

They're going for the title as well...

Timbuktu

Those 20,000 are always gonna be on vacation and/or sick and/or out of town for business.

The owners left a bunch of cash outside that their banks didn't have space for so that all the good fans can take their abroad for the Easter term break. Only the bad fans are left in the stadium.

Wilbur

Banned
Dirkpz3.jpg

:loooooool

Wilbur

Banned
Erm...I think so.

I'll let you into a little secret.

We sell tickets to a company called Viagogo who are some kinda ticket exchange. The fans are boycotting that service because it charges silly admin fees.

Viagogo are a fucking huge company who deal in every kind of sporting event and concert/gig. And it's only City fans who are boycotting?

Negrito por favor.

Wilbur

Banned
should it matter? Because at the end of the day it's not getting bums on seats and surely that is a concern to the club.

That is not the reason so many people aren't going. Because for every one fan that boycotts, if you really had so many fans to warrant expansion you'd have another one willing to buy the tickets. Just like every fan who doesn't go because of Glazer protests, you'll get a fan that does go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom