• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

All those empty seats

All those points in between City and United

e5YuU.gif

That make it better or worse?

Portugeezer

Maybe I missed it, but have MOTD shown the Man Utd match yet?

Damn, this is how it feels to be a middle of the table team supporter.

Wilbur

Banned
One thing I don't get is fans who go to our home games with Green and Golds scarves/shirts. Defeats the object.

Dunno if you're in Manchester or not, but there's a house literally two minutes away from old Trafford that was selling all the anti glazer stuff in their front garden lool

Kikarian

Dunno if you're in Manchester or not, but there's a house literally two minutes away from old Trafford that was selling all the anti glazer stuff in their front garden lool
Yeah I am, got a ST but I come in from the Met station way so I probably miss that house, but :lol

Hixx

That make it better or worse?

It makes it fucking laughable.

Seriously.

What makes it even more fucking embarrassing is 99.999999999999999% of the Man United fans in here joking about it can count their visits to Old Trafford on two hands.

I'm sure City fans are crying themselves to sleep watching their class team probably finish 20 points above their rivals. I bet they're fucking gutted.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah I am, got a ST but I come in from the Met station way so I probably miss that house, but :lol

It was where you walk down towards the Wetherspoons? And there's the Legends Cafe bit? I don't know the area :lol, but that's where I went to go get some alcohol.

Slizz

Seriously.

What makes it even more fucking embarrassing is 99.999999999999999% of the Man United fans in here joking about it can count their visits to Old Trafford on two hands.

I'm sure City fans are crying themselves to sleep watching their class team probably finish 20 points above their rivals. I bet they're fucking gutted.

Sure, but the percentages would be greater than 75% for almost every other big team in PL supported here as well.

You'd think at the end of the season with your team in the hunt for a league title supporters could fill the seats though no?

noal

Banned
I know MUST have a property near Old Trafford but I can't remember where. Been a member for years. Where is Naughty God when you need him?

He was poster of the year numerous times.

Those who burn brightest...

Elchele

Bayern gaf calm down please.

Did you see my post not that long ago? About Pep always drawing away in CL?

Here:

Well, when Pep pretty much won the league in 2009, the rest of the la liga games:

Barcelona 3 – 3 Villarreal
Mallorca 2 – 1 Barcelona
Barcelona 0 – 1 Osasuna
Deportivo 1 – 1 Barcelona

Please calm down BayernGAF.

The treble is still on, but only if you don't end up facing GOAT.

isqaLmWnUFfjH.gif

Wilbur

Banned

Seriously.

Not the point really, is it? It's more to do with the fact they can't sell out their stadium when they're fighting for the title, and they want to expand.

Nothing to do with "hurr United fans don't go to games", or whatever you're getting at with the points difference. Dunno what you're on about there.

But it's just a little odd to see them wanting 20k more seats when they can't sell it out now. No need to throw a strop Hicky.

calza

Not the point really, is it? It's more to do with the fact they can't sell out their stadium when they're fighting for the title, and they want to expand.

Nothing to do with "hurr United fans don't go to games", or whatever you're getting at with the points difference. Dunno what you're on about there.

But it's just a little odd to see them wanting 20k more seats when they can't sell it out now. No need to throw a strop Hicky.

I thought they are expanding to use it to get around FFP?

If I was a manager, I'd have no qualms whatoever with one of my players diving agains Adam, or injuring him

1) If you don't dive, he twats you
2) Being a dangerous cunt should be punished in kind, and refs are doing fuck all about it
3) Like Fellaini, he deserves a taste of his own medicine

He plays like he's bitter about being surrounded by players better than him, and thinks it's poetic justice for him to try injuring them.

Kikarian

Moyes was forced to play the way many of us have been wanting him to today.

And look at what happens. Okay, Newcastle were extremely poor. But that aside Kagawa and Mata's link up play, along with Januzaj was quality.

Hixx

No the point is its fucking hilarious how low you've had to sink to get one over on City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom